Left or Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
I actually like this map, but like Guin said, maybe this map would work better if it's a tag map. I think there isn't a maze map on AoD, so lets give it a try. I'm going with a +1.

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
Again, Julia, I've merged your three posts together. Do be mindful to simply use the edit button in the future. For a visual on this:
ok now i understand, i kept thinking you meant a new THREAD, but now i can see its the actual post.

I want it to be included, I know from the times on AoD that I've spent (which isn't an entire much) I've always felt there could've been something where you can just run, no going onto higher levels, just on the same playing field where it's basically run or die. Love it, hope it gets accepted!!​
(Also, ignore anything that may seem fuzzy as such in this post, I have an English presentation due tomorrow that I haven't started :p)​
thanks, i appreciate it :D

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
I think this is going to be an interesting map. The hunter kit might need to be buffed a bit but we will see. I'm not sure what the chest's look like, but they might need to be edited. For now let's see how it work's out. +1

• Thank You
Reactions: Julia Hansen

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
I like the map; As a potential TAG map. To clarify, I'd like to back Guin's statement:

As for the map itself, I think it would work well as a TAG map actually. Hunters will take a while to find people, and if they get killed by a cluster of survivors after searching for them for several minutes they won't be too happy.
Take that into consideration, maybe.

As for the map as-is, also referencing what Guin said for the hunters, the over-all difficulty is a tad too high. So I'm going to stay neutral, and go with a 0.

But again, maybe as a TAG map. ;)

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
I like the map; As a potential TAG map. To clarify, I'd like to back Guin's statement:

As for the map itself, I think it would work well as a TAG map actually. Hunters will take a while to find people, and if they get killed by a cluster of survivors after searching for them for several minutes they won't be too happy.
Take that into consideration, maybe.

As for the map as-is, also referencing what Guin said for the hunters, the over-all difficulty is a tad too high. So I'm going to stay neutral, and go with a 0.

But again, maybe as a TAG map. ;)
yeah i can see where your coming from, for the hunters its a bit hard and, they wont be too happy being stuck at a dead end, and getting killed, but anyways, i like the whole concept of a TAG map, and could probably work out better, but i do like it to be just original aod, but if tag is the only choice, i think that could work well,

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
well anyways i have gone through who as voted an who has not,
and theres only 3 that haven't voted, its been over a month now, so ill just list who hasn't voted yet :)
(please correct me if i've missed any of the AOD staff)

LagWarrior resigned a while ago. You also missed me but oh well ;)

I like the concept of the map but I feel that over time players will learn the paths to get to specific chests and dead ends that they can hold off hunters at (if not TAG at least). Even if it is TAG I do not think it would go well. People who hide at dead ends would be dead as soon as they are found with no chance of escape. I like the map but I do not think it would work well in AoD. 0.

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
well anyways i have gone through who as voted an who has not,
and theres only 3 that haven't voted, its been over a month now, so ill just list who hasn't voted yet :)
(please correct me if i've missed any of the AOD staff) Mmarz11 yeah sorry about that!, i actually saw on another post someone posted who hasn't like voted, on there map submission, i thought ill do that on mine considering it has been a submission for over a month, and it will just speed up the process :) and also the "person" who had did the same thing had lagworrior, and gave me an idea of some of the other aod staff (i have a bad memory sorry for forgetting you!)

LagWarrior resigned a while ago. You also missed me but oh well ;)

I like the concept of the map but I feel that over time players will learn the paths to get to specific chests and dead ends that they can hold off hunters at (if not TAG at least). Even if it is TAG I do not think it would go well. People who hide at dead ends would be dead as soon as they are found with no chance of escape. I like the map but I do not think it would work well in AoD. 0.

Chocfudgemud

Reaction score
You could over power the hunters eg. Start with wooden axe and get wooden sword from chest.
So then you are either forced to team or run like hell
Hunters could have iron sword giving them a huge advantage

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
You could over power the hunters eg. Start with wooden axe and get wooden sword from chest.
So then you are either forced to team or run like hell
Hunters could have iron sword giving them a huge advantage
that actually, could be a better idea! because for the hunters its going to be hard... and plus everyone will probably rage quit... (well the hunters anyway)

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Looking back at this map it has a rather simple design and isn't that detailed. It has a nice new type of game play but the map in general could of had some time and effort put into it. Sorry but declined!

Status
Not open for further replies.