Leaving Thread

Ceres

Reaction score
I've been within this community for over a year and a half, I've burned my name into Blocktopia as a good Australian player. I've decided to leave from Blocktopia over many reasons, but the main one consists of a me being bored with the servers, and since I've started to realize how annoying I've been over the month I've rarely joined the servers, I think I should leave while my name is still consider a decent player. And also since life has become more important then going on the servers half the time.

Some people I shall remember.
Swate: Probably gonna be the most player by me, since he's an Australian and is always enjoyable to be around, and he gave me inspiration to write a book I haven't even started :)giggle: ).

GmK: I've barely know GmK, but when since he runs this wonderful community's servers, I believe he deserves to be remembered, (the cake is a lie :giggle:).

AvantGarde: A good friend of mine for almost 1 and a half years, someone who encouraged me to stay in this community, although indirectly, always a pleasure knowing you.

kraby1: My dear friend kraby1, you are always such a pleasure knowing, even though you're a bit of a funny person sometimes, good knowing you.

Super_Mario_Bros: A old friend of mine, even though I've almost never seen him for over a few months, I do believe he should be remembered in my mind, since he inspired (or dared me) into doing something that turned out to make my life better. C:

Willchill: Since the good sir request that I remember him, I have granted his wish, goodbye, and your inside joke is old, just saying. :p

Bonbonladen286: You're probably the only one I'll NEVER forget, you've burnt a good mark of yourself in my mind, since you were always there for me, and I'm glad. C:

serverlag: Even though me and you haven't seen each other ever, I've heard you're a good player. <------I'm talking to myself....I'm insane. D:

And some people that I probably won't remember but deserve to be mentioned anyway.
Deadl0ck: Even though me and you don't really get along, I do believe you should be mentioned in my leaving thread.

lovedaice: I've barely known you, but your attitude was perfect, so I do believe a small mention is what you deserve. C:

Vatumok: One of the best Zombie Directors, even though I barely knew him that much, he is someone I (might) not forget, keep the server going.

Kattzen: It's been over a year since we actually had a conversation, but you were a enjoyable player/staff to be around, so a mention is deserved.

Please, don't cry over my leaving thread, it was gonna happen sooner or later anyways, since it's been on my mind for a few months now, so, GOODBYE BLOCKTOPIA, THE FOX HAS LEFT!

Notice: I "MIGHT" come back in the near future, I don't know when, but if I decide I should come back, you'll see a well made introduction thread with my official return.​

WARNING: No Admins were tagged in the making of this thread. <---Bad joke.​

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
Why. Is. Everyone. Leaving? ;-;

Bai foxymama. (If you don't get it, good. It's an in-joke. :p)

Also, I do not remember ONE time I spelled your username right, so here goes nothing. (I did it foxarama, there was always an 'r' missing.)

Goodbye, Foxararma. <3

-EDIT- Also, y u no remember me? ;_;
./me feels left out from all of his friends resignation threads

• Agree
Reactions: Pikmon2

Ceres

Reaction score
Why. Is. Everyone. Leaving? ;-;

Bai foxymama. (If you don't get it, good. It's an in-joke. :p)

Also, I do not remember ONE time I spelled your username right, so here goes nothing. (I did it foxarama, there was always an 'r' missing.)

Goodbye, Foxararma. <3

-EDIT- Also, y u no remember me? ;_;
./me feels left out from all of his friends resignation threads
I do remember you, but since I forgot to add you in the section of people I'll remember, I do that now....if you so kindly remove that "dislike" off my thread, I don't want negative status, makes me feel like I've done something wrong. ._.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
NONOnonONOnoNO
ASDF
I will remember you greatly, along with all of the fun times we had while eating DIRT!

SKIP TO 4:58 in the video!!

I wish you all the best, Foxar. Have a good life if I don't see you again :) I will always remember you.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
C: Although we never really got to see each other on the server, I'll miss having you around. You were a good ZS player, and I thoroughly enjoyed playing with ya. I remember seeing you a couple times c: