Leaving Blocktopia (For real this time)

ForNeverMore

He who sees all
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I have decided to leave Blocktopia for good. My reasoning is mainly two things:
1. I underestimated the amount of school work I would have after school and no longer have time for video games nor staff.
2. I need to move on and learn C#, piano, and singing....along with a bunch of other things, undoubtedly. Having a tnt staff position up until now has had its purpose in a vessel through which I could learn some minecraft-specific python, but now I wish to move on to other areas of python, and other languages.

I wish you all good luck in your future ambitions and endeavors.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Seriously you and Dragosh on the same day my god today just went glum. bye FNM we had great times butted heads on darkpassage (1 more kill :) ) its a shame to see you go and I will look forward to times you visit.

Good luck and Good bye, Balloon

115Predator

Reaction score
Wait, you're just learning programming. Me too! :D

I hope you have a fun time learning it. Are you taking it as a class or is it more of a self learning thing you're doing?
(Answer if you're still here/happen to see it if you're visiting)

ForNeverMore

He who sees all
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Wait, you're just learning programming. Me too! :D

I hope you have a fun time learning it. Are you taking it as a class or is it more of a self learning thing you're doing?
(Answer if you're still here/happen to see it if you're visiting)
Well, mainly I'm just teaching myself. I'm taking a school class on the side but I already know all the content that I'll ever learn in that class.

onfire37

Reaction score
Wow.. You and Drag leaving hurts me.. But in the SAME day makes me really sad D: And you will always be the founder of Vanya :D (before you officially leave could you remind me what that means? Thanks) I hope you do good in life!

/me pushes the Darth Vader for the 2nd time in a day.

We will all miss you!

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Bye FNM/12plm D: I never saw you that much, but you're the founder of the SMP town I'm in :D
Anyway, I'll miss you :( Good luck with piano and programming and singing. I play the piano also, and do some programming ;)
Bye.

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
Goodbye, and good luck. I've seen what you're capable of doing with Python (and to a degree, Javascript), and I hope that you pick up C# as quickly. I think you'll like using LINQ :)

You were a good staff member, and it's a pity that things have crowded out TNT wars. Make sure you visit sometime!

Skittz

Reaction score
Ahhhhh I didn't know you were 12plm until just recently .-. /facepalm
...hahaha... Palm... Plm... :l
Well, we'll miss you. I wish you the best in your future endeavors c:
...you never did respond to my PM about the signature O__o :c

T

Tiger_087

Bye ForNeverMore.
You were a fun person to play with on TNT and Lava (when you were 12plm).

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
Wow, its been fun! I've known you for so long now, when you were Op On Zombie then Op on lava. Then left them both and got TNT Op. I've had an amazing time with you. Good luck with whatever you do in the future!