League Of Legends Fantasy Pool

What Regions of LCS do you want to be involved in the Fantasy League? Entry Fee?

• Total voters

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
So you guys probably know how fantasy pools work so lets get right to it. I will be making a Fantasy pool which there will prizes. I will be using the website that Riot runs their the Fantasy pools http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US . Entry fee is not yet decided, it will probably be $5 I will let you guys decide in the vote. The Fantasy Pool will be either NA, EU or NA & EU. All money will be put towards the winners. If there is 10 people there will be prizes going to top 3 players, 20-25 players top 5 get prize, 25-45 top 7 get prize, 50+ Top 10 get a prize. The prize will either be RP or Steam Credit. If people do not want to pay then I will front the prizes my self to top 3 player $25 of RP to First Place, $10 of RP to Second Place, and $5 of RP to Third place. When Answering the question please choose once in which region section and once for price. If you guys would like anything else other than RP as a prize please post in comments MUST be game related since this is a gaming community.
The pool will start at the beginning of Season 5!
Thanks
~ Matt

rosekill

Reaction score
We actually did one of these last year, we had 3 winners. Jolt who cheated because allaince was farming kills for fantasy stats. Pokemon who was lucky as shit with the rush hour botlane. and i dont know how i tied with them, i mean seriously wildturtle is the worst adc ever. Pokemon ended up winning the 15$ of rp.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
We actually did one of these last year, we had 3 winners. Jolt who cheated because allaince was farming kills for fantasy stats. Pokemon who was lucky as shit with the rush hour botlane. and i dont know how i tied with them, i mean seriously wildturtle is the worst adc ever. Pokemon ended up winning the 15$ of rp.
Without the farmed kills I still would've won but rose was PJSalt.