LAVA SURVIVAL ROUNDS TOO LONG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Not me! : P

In my opinion, having longer rounds is better then having shorter rounds. Longer rounds allow for more unique situations, gives players more time to appreciate the building they made, and causes more of a survival feel. Also, this is meant to be a heavily social server. If there would be shorter rounds, then the time socializing with others would have to be spent building, decreasing the amount of players talking to one another in the server. Furthermore, the entire monetary system would have to be reworked to compensate for the shorter rounds, in order to prevent fast ranking. And yes, some rounds do tend to drag on sometimes, but if the staff feel the need, they could always vote to end the round early.

G

Guest35486

There's a lot to do before the round ends and when you're trapped in your little house. You can add more to your house, connect houses with others (WITH THEIR PERMISSION FIRST) and of course, chat with that "T" key on your keyboard. Like Sploorky said, Operator+ could vote on the rounds when it IS a bit too long. Lava Survival is a more chatty server than the other classic servers. :3

• Agree
Reactions: Enderfive

Frenkylizo

Reaction score
Not me! : P

In my opinion, having longer rounds is better then having shorter rounds. Longer rounds allow for more unique situations, gives players more time to appreciate the building they made, and causes more of a survival feel. Also, this is meant to be a heavily social server. If there would be shorter rounds, then the time socializing with others would have to be spent building, decreasing the amount of players talking to one another in the server. Furthermore, the entire monetary system would have to be reworked to compensate for the shorter rounds, in order to prevent fast ranking. And yes, some rounds do tend to drag on sometimes, but if the staff feel the need, they could always vote to end the round early.
Who is your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.