Lava Staff Poster!!

fenna

Reaction score
Since when Crafty is a LHC? :confused:
Then what is crafty?? ive never known.. I thought he was hc :c besides it still has a few bugs and im working on getting more people and fixing rank mistakes... anyways... what is crafty??
EDIT: Nvm... craftys a controller (DANG IT)
anyways... verson 1.1 will come out soon of the staff poster :c and there will be the correct ranks!!

Reaction score
He is SMPHC, he is controller on Lava, but not a Lava Specific Controller, let me explain.
All Head Controllers+, that are Global Staff, get controller on every BT server. Got it?

fenna

Reaction score
He is SMPHC, he is controller on Lava, but not a Lava Specific Controller, let me explain.
All Head Controllers+, that are Global Staff, get controller on every BT server. Got it?
im only putting in the ones who are active :c and that ive seen... that would take up to much space D:: ones that arent really active... well... ya

Nato-Potato

The man in green
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
its not a dissasembled photo, its the actual skin image, just right click on it and save it onto your computer, then use whatever program you used to make the poster to cut it up and copy/paste the parts

fenna

Reaction score
right click on it and save it onto your computer, then use whatever program you used to make the poster to cut it up and copy/paste the parts
omg so much work XD but... i think i might start on the poster either sometime this week/weekend or later today :c also I just started work on it and should be finished by the end of the week or earlier or end of weekend