Lava 4.0 Bugs and Suggestions

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Updated as of 28th December 2012, 10:50am

This thread is used to record current bugs and whether they are fixed.
Also, it can be used to suggest anything useful for this 4.0 update.

Your suggestion here:
1: Being inside of blocks loses health except fake water and fake lava.

Current noted bugs:
[14:59] <+LavaGod> WinX: and shit is fixed Nope.avi
Unknown Command "womid"! - I get this message every time after a round ends. A player has said that they get this as well.~rawr

Zero players - It shows zero players on the mc.net/womclassic servers list, but right now I'm on the server and there are currently eight players in it.~rawr

Double afk kickes:
[11:33] <+LavaGod> [Kicked] sir_skinner: AFK for too long
[11:33] <+LavaGod> [Kicked] sir_skinner: AFK for too long.~xgen96

WinX64

• Useful
Reactions: Wilson654646

Blabalot66

Reaction score
1 More Bug That I Found, In Some Rounds Players Cannot Vote For There Map they wish to play on.

Blabalot66

Reaction score
Safe Zones: The Only Safe Zone is the bedrock spawn· Plants and Fake Water are no longer Safe Zones·

Blabalot66

Reaction score
Lava Doesn't Melt Anything in LS Rounds; When I was Playing a furious round on the map "orbital" (furious lava) really all blocks were safe· Plus the when your in the Lava you don't lose HP so there was no challenge anyway·

Same Maps; In some LS and DR for voting the same maps come up and if it is a DR sometimes it will cause a Dr marathon until server crashes or server restarts·

Edit: Sorry if it doesn't make sense I'm using a phone and the screen is extra sensitive·

Blabalot66

Reaction score
Alright Same Maps; the same 2 or 3 same maps keep occurring in the voting when players vote· Also if that bug for map voting comes back then it will revert as map No·1 being the winner· But mainly the same 2 or 3 maps are in the voting·

Blabalot66

Reaction score
Sorry, To Say This But When I walk in the Lava I still don't lose HP.

EDIT: There is another glitch where hidden staff using /hide can be seen using the command /playersleft or /left.

Wilson654646

Reaction score
Found a bug .
Tab list does not show all the /players online; this is happening to most players, random players not appearing. Also, the players not in the tab list(for that person) do not appear ingame, although they are online

/players works fine though

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Edit: Updated with new info and
Found a bug .
Tab list does not show all the /players online; this is happening to most players, random players not appearing. Also, the players not in the tab list(for that person) do not appear ingame, although they are online

/players works fine though
This is because players who are at different levels won't be displayed in the tab. Well, that's what I believe.

BoboTheEpic

Reaction score
Edit: Updated with new info and

This is because players who are at different levels won't be displayed in the tab. Well, that's what I believe.
No, this happens when players are in the same level, they don't appear on the tab list and you can't see them but you can see how the interact with the world and view all their chat.

Also, deep_trench causes an XWoM client crash every time I visit the map

Client error
The game broke! [java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Comparison method violates its general contract!]

Faliara

Reaction score
I sort of wish that the new update never came ;-;
I hope that the bugs will be fixed soon; Lava Survival was my first and favourite server, and I want to play it stress-free.

-EDIT-
It still is. I made amistake in the was part.

Blabalot66

Reaction score
Wilson, Xgen is right if the player is on a different level they will not be shown on the "tab" key. And also I remember playing a map with Wil and since my house melted I dug down, Wil also dug down with me but for some reason I couldn't see him but he could see me. Then when I, pressed tab again Wil wasn't on my list but yet he was right next to me! And Wilson could chat too. So that's another bug! 1UP!

Fali, Don't Worry we have great staff and players on Classic Lava!

BoboTheEpic

Reaction score
Wilson, Xgen is right if the player is on a different level they will not be shown on the "tab" key. And also I remember playing a map with Wil and since my house melted I dug down, Wil also dug down with me but for some reason I couldn't see him but he could see me. Then when I, pressed tab again Wil wasn't on my list but yet he was right next to me! And Wilson could chat too. So that's another bug! 1UP!

Actually, I'm about 87% sure that players in other worlds never show up on the tab list.

Wilson654646

Reaction score

In fact, players on different levels never showed up on the tab list before the update.
What i'm trying to point out is that players in the same level not appearing after the update.
Hope this clears things up :3