Kuromono13's Advanced Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuromono13

Reaction score
Username: Kuromono13

Time spent on the server: Almost a year and a half now.

References (Adv+): rawrmynameisrex, Chrisrocks300, Naterger, Prizyms, iiDeathCookies, jubjubers, Guinessis, TheMFreak

Screenshots/warps of creations: Can't post any new screenshots atm. Here are the warps all plotworld. /warp 2013project /warp vestige /warp Faust

Here are some old screenshots from previous builds: http://imgur.com/user/Kuromono13

Signed: Kuromono13

Note: many old Ops might have known I was demoted for messing up a command that crashed the server. I feel I have waited a long enough time to learn my lesson.

Collosal

Reaction score
As Prizyms said, I also have seen a change in you and your maturity. I think you're a great builder and could use voxelsniper again to make you an even better one. You're much more active now and for that, you have my +1.

• Agree
Reactions: Henry and Friendy

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
You're mature, a great builder, and all around good guy. I don't think it needs much explanation as to why Kuro should be an Adv. Builder. +1, if not +100000000, but I don't think I'm allowed to do that many zeros.

Reactions: Henry

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
After looking at the above I see lots of good references and a honest app. Your builds are certainly deserving of Adv and although I haven't as much as the others, I still remember you being just as they described. Trusting you with this +1.

Also, a thank you rawrmynameisrex for posting the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.