Hello Guys!

What is your name? Koolking

Do you have any alts if so their names? My brother AngelWV plays aod

Time zone? UTC-London

Your age? 8 nearly 9

Your total play time? in a day probably about 5/6 hours

How many hours a week do you spend playing in aod? 30 hours

Have you held rank on any blocktopia server prior to applying - Nope

Why do you deserve the rank? Well becuase sometimes I help people When people want to be my team I say maybe No thankyou or Yeah sure if I could help anyone I have tried to I normally say I cant if I cannot do it I would help anyone but if they dont ask any question then there will be no reason to help him/her I am sometimes mature but sometimes I forgot to be mature and be mean I sometimes rage and be like GIVE ME MY STUFF or WHY KILL ME? while now I will try to be more mature every day and week and be even more nice

Willing to take averblin/in-game trial test? Yes I would love to!

Signed: Koolking

• Haha
Reactions: SalientGorilla

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
I sometimes rage and be like GIVE ME MY STUFF or WHY KILL ME
Exactly this, you say you are going to be more mature, but why not already? I personally cannot see this happening. You also say you are helpful, I am yet to see much evidence of this. I don't think you are ready for the role of trusted. Especially when only 4 days ago I tempbanned you for raging in caps and generally being an arse to other players.

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
Exactly this, you say you are going to be more mature, but why not already? I personally cannot see this happening. You also say you are helpful, I am yet to see much evidence of this. I don't think you are ready for the role of trusted. Especially when only 4 days ago I tempbanned you for raging in caps and generally being an arse to other players.

Reaction score
Not only are you extremely immature... you're even on your final warning now after someone showed me some new evidence of you.

At this rate, I really don't see you getting staff! Please improve on your maturity dude... among other things .-.

Denied, Apply again in 1 month

Status
Not open for further replies.