.:Knights of Bloodstone:. Town Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I certainly accept their feedback, and see it as ways to improve. I love constructive criticism, as I like to improve. I'm sure we all like to improve.

I want to be a town, as I feel that with group effort, we can make this place shine. Our chest protection isn't even necessary as we can just use dirt to cover our chests. It'll prevent the potential of grief. However, grief is illegal anyway.

Is there anything in specific you would like to know about the town? I'm willing to answer.

• Winner
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

nitasu987

Reaction score
Ok Marnixxie Here you go. Here is my honest (and as indepth as I can put this) info about the KoB.

When we heard JtE was coming out, quickly Hockey, Zel, Shadova, Chris360kss, and I wanted to team together. We came up with a random name of Knights of Bloodstone, which we originally wanted to be a medieval-themed guild sort of organization. All we planned on having was the Castle and the farm and the nether portal, and we'd go from there. Once Shad, chris, and Hockey(for a short time) left, Zel and I started to take in some new members. It skyrocketed out of our control and we had a few dishonest members who we swiftly dealt with. Personally, I think the reason we're un-organized is because I took feedback from Darkhender and Hockeyfan saying that I was being too bossy. I believe that if I had been stricter, and as Deadl0ck say, more of a dictator, we'd be more organized. I did not want to go that route, so I didn't. I take blame on our lack of organization and overall aesthetic pleasing of our town, but we try. We really do. Not everyone is amazing like you guys (you know who you are), and trust me, I suck so much at building things it's not funny. (I can make a decent Airship on Buildbox, though.) I think that we can be great, we just need to get everything together and maybe Zel and I need to be a bit stricter (though I don't want to.) Also, Isn't a town application basically a Chest Protection Application? Other than being official, on the livemap, and having a title, I don't see the other benefits of being a town other than Chest Protection. Please correct me if I am wrong. Also, I deeply apologize if I came out mean and defensive to the earlier feedback. I'm trying to do better at being more accepting to criticism. I really hope that you guys will let us be a town because I think that it will give everyone a sense of kinship and togetherness that we really need.

-Abal

Status
Not open for further replies.