Kingdom of Draconian

F

Fjm12

Welcome to the
Humans have revered dragons for centuries as mythical creatures with great power and strength, protectors, guardians, and bringers of death. The kingdom of Draconian itself reflects all of the this power and strength in both its architecture and the structure of its society.

Regarding the Kingdom of Draconian, this is not a "talk shit get hit" clan, but rather a neutral one meaning we will only attack if provoked. Joining this clan or rather kingdom means you become royalty, so please act civil if nothing else.​
Allies:
Ayr​
Kingdom of Antaria​
Barons of Discordia​
otherwise we are neutral to everyone else.​
Rules:
  • Do not raid other clans unless raided.
  • You have permission to kill others, but this does not reflect on our kingdom. You will be dishonored and exiled out of Draconian if it is discovered you haven't been upholding our laws.
  • Please use common sense. Act barbarian, get treated like a barbarian (note this only applies to actions only, not words).
  • The only time you are allowed to kill is if killed first.
  • There are different roles in the community, so please help out if you can. Inactive members will get 2 notices if they are being "lazy"(not helping with at least some aspects such as building, etc.). You may be royalty but you will NOT be spoon fed!
  • Duels are allowed.
  • Please, try not to be rude to others.
  • There are different ranks in our kingdom such as Royal Court, duke, duchess, lord, lady, knight, etc. You can rank up by achievements such as making a large contribution to the community in some way. I will be the only one to give out and upgrade ranks so I can keep track of them as such.
  • Lastly, have fun :)
Membership applications are open, PM me for details and to apply. Based on what answers you put in your application regarding strengths, weaknesses, and what you can do for your kingdom you will be placed in the rank of best fit. You will also be given a duty based on this.​
Please note rank placement depends on availability of rank.​
The ranks are as follows in order of highest to lowest~​
Emperor: Fjm12​
Empress​
Prince​
Princess​
Royal Treasurer​
Royal Guard (4 of these spots available)​
Royal Court (10 of these spots available)​
Knight, Knightess​
Paladin​
Duke, Duchess​
Lord, Lady​
(More to come)
Extra notes: Royal Court+ will live inside of castle.​

Reactions: Notme

Dmitris

Reaction score
Fjm12 we can ally together i rule Kingdom of Antaria we can do trade routes if you want and add me to the allies :) and i forgot Emperor is better than King :)

Reactions: 1 person
F

Fjm12

Found a location on the live map. Some beautiful icy mountains down south.