Kingdion's Operator Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rytheria

Reaction score
Account Name: My account for Minecraft is known as, Kingdion. That is (at this moment) the only account I personally own. Any other accounts under my I.P address will either by my younger siblings or possibly a friend of mine.

Age: Though this is a typical age, I'm not going to lie. I am currently Thirteen years of age and am close to becoming Fourteen. (give it a couple of months)

Timezone: My timezone is based around GMT +10, Australia. It may differ as I may go away during my game-time. Otherwise, I'm based in GMT +10. Now, I may not be entirely correct, because, two sites have said differently. It's either GMT +10 or +11. I realise my time-zone is an odd one compare to many of the players in Blocktopia, therefore, allowing me to maintain staff within that time period. (if my request is fulfilled)

References (Op+): I currently have one reference, though, I have only asked this single person. I appreciate your reference, thank you for the support : Naterger

Approx. time spent on BBB: I've approximately spent 15 according to /ontime, though, I seriously think that it is currently inaccurate as I believe I have spent a lot more time within the server. However, I began playing BuildBox a long time ago, though, I had a faulty-ban which may have possibly removed my on-time from the ban date. (please note that it was proved faulty, and, has been cleared up ever since)

Previous staff experience: I've had much experience within the Blocktopia, though, my staffing experience within BuildBox is limited. I have held the positions in Classic Zombie, Lava, TNT and I became an Advanced Builder on Classic Build, literally, a couple weeks before the Classic Build update to CMP and all builder ranks were removed. During these experiences, I've learnt to maturely handle whatever is thrown at me, to discard of hackers and keeping chat in order.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? There's been many notable contributions I've thrown at Blocktopia itself, though, when it comes to BuildBox - I've contributed a couple maps to TNT/AoD. Otherwise, in old Build, I contributed many, many maps toward Blocktopia and have created many structures that are noteworthy. My most prized map would have to be Classic TnT's Protection, as, it was a simple map that was enjoyed by many - and, I enjoyed creating myself.

What do you think the role entails? There are many things that the Operator role entails, including many different perspectives and responsibilities that must be handled with the correct care, authority and efficiency. The Operator role requires activity within the server, whilst, keeping a mature and level head within the chat, forums, server and the Blocktopian Community in a whole. It requires players that are fit, enjoy building and can enforce the rules the most efficiently while keeping a happy and mature model. The role is counter-measured as an equal with players, keeping friendly and comfortable all times around - helping those in need and aiding those in plea. Whilst doing that naturally, an Operator must have a keen eye toward building themselves - allowing them to analyse buildings that are worth promotion and continue encouraging players to build their dreams and turn them into reality!

Why do you want this position? I have many reasons of which I'd enjoy becoming this position. Firstly, I enjoy enforcing the rules and keeping the playing environment healthy and well handled - whilst keeping the aura friendly and playable. I enjoy playing BuildBox as it allows me to burst out into possibilities impossible in reality, and, being able to help out Blocktopia like I've done before is something I'd like to achieve and strive toward. I'm going to be honest here, I'd like to enjoy some extra building space under my disposal, whilst, enjoying my time within the server under a role which I must fulfil, while knowing I'm helping somebody out there - somebody that needs help!

Additional/final notes: There's not much to say here, to be honest! I'd just like to mention that I have applied for AoD Trusted as I feel as I could handle both if it would come to it. Also, I'd like to say that if I'm ever away / in need of a break (schoolwise), the BuildBox admins will be notified immediately. Otherwise, I thank whomever is reading this application and I hope you've enjoyed reading this as much as I've enjoyed writing it. I wish you all the best of days and I hope you all enjoy yourselves!

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Kingdion is a mature helpful player. King's been with the community for quite some time, contributing on the way. King's behavior is good, as well as his attitude. I think kingdion would make an excellent operator which is why i've chosen to give him my reference as well as a +1 (& As far as the ontime goes, it was reset recently)

• Thank You
Reactions: Rytheria

Rytheria

Reaction score
I feel you aren't prepared for the role just yet, as I haven't seen enough of you at all, so I have to -1 this application for now, sorry. If I see more of you, I'll consider changing this vote.
I understand your perspective and I'll try my hardest to improve. However, it is possible that timezones are getting in the way.

I've known you for a god danged long time and can trust you as a person but I've yet to see you online!
Thanks for the kind words, I'll try to get online more and to make myself noticed during this time.

GMT +10, Australia. <-- Its probably due to timezones
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I normally notice Blocktopian staff in the morning of my timezone - therefore making it a tad harder to converse with as I must go to school. During weekends, this isn't too much of a problem.

• Agree
Reactions: UltimateBudgie

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
Barely seen you on enough to get a sense of how you work, but probably due to timezones. Application's good though, kinda inflated but I get the idea and you'd seem to know what you're doing. Up your activity, then I'll give a +1.

0 for now.

• Informative

Rytheria

Reaction score
Barely seen you on enough to get a sense of how you work, but probably due to timezones. Application's good though, kinda inflated but I get the idea and you'd seem to know what you're doing. Up your activity, then I'll give a +1.

0 for now.

Thank you for the feedback and I'm sure I'll improve!
It's just a tad difficult as I have the same situation (I can only see you in the mornings) as many others.

EDIT:/ Tally for votes?

+ = 1
-/+ = 2
- = 1

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Going with a 0. I've seen you sometimes at awkward times and you're a nice guy, but timezones plus me being away currently means that I cannot give a fair vote on this application.

• Informative

Thymos

Thy Friendly Moose
Reaction score
I'm going to go for a -1 for now, sadly, as I don't think you are prepared for the rank of operator on BB. To me, it seems that you are very eager to get a staffing position on Blocktopia, but you have only been back in the community for +-1 week. While you are an old community member, coming back after a long break and trying to get a staff position any way you can just seems odd to me. However, if you can impress me before this application is over by showing me dedication and helpfulness, I will consider changing my vote to a +1.

• Informative

Rytheria

Reaction score
I'm going to go for a -1 for now, sadly, as I don't think you are prepared for the rank of operator on BB. To me, it seems that you are very eager to get a staffing position on Blocktopia, but you have only been back in the community for +-1 week. While you are an old community member, coming back after a long break and trying to get a staff position any way you can just seems odd to me. However, if you can impress me before this application is over by showing me dedication and helpfulness, I will consider changing my vote to a +1.

Understandable and I see your concern.

tnm

Reaction score
I've only seen you once or twice on the server but your ontime is decent, I guess it must be just timezones. I can see however that you do want this rank; it's shown in your application and the few times I've seen you. As I've said though, my timezone is different to yours and I really just can't tell if you'd be a good operator or not. 0 for now.

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.