katman46's Trusted Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YouWould

Your In-Game Name: katman46

Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: No

What is your Timezone? GMT -6

Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference): RyanDodd, Solis22,Lovedaice,ShadeSlayer9812

What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy): 14

How many hours have you played on AoD in total? (Use /timeonline to check): A total of 100 Hours (4 Days 4 Hours)

How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on?: I come on AoD daily for about 2 Hours a day (Estimation)

Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia?: Nope, however you need to start somewhere

What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it?: My greatest weakness is easily that I'm quiet and have a hard time conversing with people unless i'm personally friends with them. This is something fairly simple to fix by having conversations with players and helping them. I would also note that I occasionally have trouble being completely serious, however it's not often that that ends up being a bad problem for me.

What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of?: I have played BT for nearly a year now, which is far beyond any length of time I've played any other server. I'm also proud to be an active BT player, as it is, as a whole, the best game community I've ever been a part of. I'm glad I found BT, and I don't plan on leaving for a long time.

Why do you deserve the rank?: I am one of the more active AoD players (As far as I know). As quite a few staff members have said, I am very mature, nice and active. I also have a really good knowledge of the rules, and I know how to handle a situation where a rule is broken. In addition, I've also observed staff at work several times, and I'm not afraid to discipline anyone, needless if they joined that day or have been on BT for 5 years.

Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: Along with everything I've said, there isn't too much to add. I would not bias any player, even my friends on the server. I really want a staff position, so I can help make AoD and Blocktopia itself a better place. I think I am able to easily learn from my mistakes and change my behavior. I would still go on the other servers occasionally, as I do now, but my main obligation would be to AoD. I am a very mature and nice person (As stated earlier). I am also a person who works hard to accomplish things and isnt discouraged if the projects dont end up working or get shot down. I also plan on continued staffing until my schedule sees unfit, and I cant even get a full-time job for a year, but even then I don't think most people would hire a 15-year-old, so essentially I would be staffing until I get a job.

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
Hello katman, thank you for applying.

I've seen nothing but good out of you on Army of Darkness. You've shown a lot of dedication toward the server, you are active, and you're helpful. I repeatedly see you welcoming new players onto the server and giving them useful commands to help start them out. You also seem to be well aware and ready to enforce the rules that are currently in place.

I like that you say that you have trouble being completely serious, because that is not something that is required of a staff member. In fact, it's better not to be completely serious! It's good to bring a lighter mood into the server instead of being monotonous all the time, as players tend to enjoy that more. I'm not saying to joke to the point of being immature, but you don't have to be cold and heartless either.

In all, I think you are a great candidate for Trusted and I believe that you would give it your all and end up doing an amazing job, which is why I referenced you.

+1, and good luck!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Why am I not on your references list? >.>

I've been watching your activity recently, what you've been doing on the server, and I honestly like what you've been doing. You're a super helpful, super cheery person, and all-in-all I can tell you can and will show great dedication. I would like to see how you would do on our staff team.

+1 from me, and don't be afraid to add me to the references list or something. ;)

• Thank You

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Hey Kat,thanks for applying!

I basically gave you my reference because I think you're a pretty decent player that respects everyone. I've seen you the pasts weeks, and I have seen postive things. You help around a lot, you're also pretty active, and your maturtiy is very good. I have no doubts that you will do an awesome job as a Trusted.

It's a +1 for me, Good Luck!

• Thank You

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
Hey Kat! Thank you for applying

When you asked me for your reference I asked for you to improve on a few things. You have done so well further then I asked you to. I see you almost everyday playing and being friendly in chat towards new players. You also handle very well when a player is breaking a rule. You don't go yelling at him. You calmly explain what they are doing wrong which I like a lot. ( maybe add me to your reference too )
+1 from me

• Thank You

Airkid

Reaction score
+1
A few days ago you asked me what you could improve upon since you wanted to become a Trusted. I gave you my advice and you worked on what had to be improved. You tried to get your full potential out of you before applying, which I find absolutely great. As you mentioned in your application, you certainly are one of the most active on the server and it's hard to find people on AoD that are both active like you are and helpful these days.
Bottom line is that you've worked hard to get up to this point and you definitely deserve to become a Trusted.

• Thank You

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Hello Kat, I've watched you for a while, and I like what I see.

You're a friendly face on the server and pretty helpful in chat, as well as active and mature. Your weakness isn't the biggest problem, because if/when you get staff, you'll be helping out in chat quite a bit, and start up/be a part of conversations often as well.

+1

• Thank You

lilzeppy

Goldenface
Reaction score
Katman,

I have been waiting to see this application turn up. :) From what I've seen of you, you are mature, helpful, and an all-around cool dude on the server. You've got a handsome 4 days on the server, so you're clearly experienced with the game and know the rules/etiquette that players should keep to. I think you definitely deserve a trial.

+1

• Thank You

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Hey Kat!

You've done a great job with this application. When I heard about your application, my only qualm was that you are very quiet in-game, so I am very glad to see you identified this problem and are working to fix it. Everything else seems to be in order too, you're active, mature, and have been here long enough to understand the server. Good luck and +1!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.