Kami's Realm chest rules thread

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I've asked multiple moderators about whether having an 1000-5000 block long tunnel as the only "legal" entrance is actually allowed
answers received:
  • yes, as long as it's straight (not twisty) and the owner himself uses it
  • yeah as long as redstone is within 30 blocks of the chests
  • ill kill you and then kill [first moderator] if you do such a thing >.>
would like clarification on entrance length and also what the 30 blocks redstone distance is about
is it 30 blocks from chests, or 30 blocks from the entryway leading to said chests?
I remember being told by a Controller that the home I use to live in outside of Terrama had to have an entrance 30 blocks out. I used no red stone, and instead made my home accessible through one block that was 70-80(?) blocks out, which then lead to a cave with twists and turns. I'd also like some clarification on Hunter's post, including the point of distance on how far an entrance can be without the use of red stone.

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright so to clarify this properly and a few other things and this is going to include some rule changes SMPStaff
So the pathway to your vault/chests/storage devices, must be at most 6 minutes in length total this is from your entrance to the vault/chest/storage device itself.
The entrance to a vault/chests/storage device should be no more than 200 blocks away, there may be some exceptions to this in regards to clan entrances.
Entryways to a clan capital may exist more than 200 blocks away from any chests/vaults/storage devices, however they must be completely obvious and not hidden in anyway, furthermore they may not be a maze.
Furthermore all raiders should be able to leave a vault/chests/storage devices from the same way they entered.
There may only be one maze used to protect a vault, mazes furthermore are not allowed to use any redstone mechanics at all. Nor may they use soulsand and webs.

Oh and finally to re-clarify to all, all redstone locks must be within 30 blocks of all the chests or other methods of storage it protects.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright so to clarify this properly and a few other things and this is going to include some rule changes SMPStaff
So the pathway to your vault/chests/storage devices, must be at most 6 minutes in length total this is from your entrance to the vault/chest/storage device itself.
The entrance to a vault/chests/storage device should be no more than 200 blocks away, there may be some exceptions to this in regards to clan entrances.
Entryways to a clan capital may exist more than 200 blocks away from any chests/vaults/storage devices, however they must be completely obvious and not hidden in anyway, furthermore they may not be a maze.
Furthermore all raiders should be able to leave a vault/chests/storage devices from the same way they entered.
There may only be one maze used to protect a vault, mazes furthermore are not allowed to use any redstone mechanics at all. Nor may they use soulsand and webs.

Oh and finally to re-clarify to all, all redstone locks must be within 30 blocks of all the chests or other methods of storage it protects.
rip terrama

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
For those who need to make changes due to the new rule changes, you have a week's grace period to do so. Afterwards anything found that breaks any of the new rules will be opened by staff for raiders.