Website
myanimelist.net
Username: K1ngHoward
Rank Requested: Operator
Current/previous positions held:

Past: CMP Operator and Primordia Operator
Current: A&T Operator

List what you believe your greatest strengths are:
My greatest strengths are organizing and creative thinking. I try to think outside the box and like to look into the different perspectives that everyone has. I like to think ahead and look at the consequences of my actions or other's actions so i can plan my moves carefully.

List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are:
Though i love to build epic projects or even plan projects, my procrastination stops myself from achieving goals that i have planned out. Even though it is a strength, my ability to think ahead sometimes makes me hesitant to solve some problems because there is never one answer to any problem.

Teamspeak?: Yes
Microphone?: Yes

Previous Offences?:
I was warned by The_Phantom for lack of supports for my structure back when we had aesthetic requirements on the server. I was also warned for forgetting to completely chop down one tree at spawn in Primordia.

What you believe your position entails?:
My position entitles me to be kind to other players and be a role model for other members to follow. The role of operator itself is to be a person who creates order and peace among the community for those who play on the server. It also entitles me to spend time on helping better the server, from updating the rules to making a more enjoyable environment for others to peacefully survive from the threat of griefers and hackers who can ruin the experience. The role can never be defined as something simple that anyone can do since you need to have an ability to keep a calm head in times of trouble and be able to judge and take from that judgment the right punishment that is called for the crime committed.

In less than 20 words, summarise yourself:

An organized, helpful person who thinks about actions before i perform them.