K/D Ratio leaderboard?

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
So I was thinking about this today, maybe we could have something similar to /highscore, but comparing Kill to Death ratios instead of points.
Thoughts?
Oh, and if this has already been suggested/implemented please tell me, but I haven't heard of it anywhere. Thanks!
-gamefan :D

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Hmm I hadn't thought about that... Maybe they could have to have made at least x kills to be on the leaderboard, but I'm not sure what x would be.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
Hmm just make it so a player has to have played X amount of times before they are even up for the running in a board. And then go from there. That way a random new player can't get on and do it like get 50 kills get 1 death and have it count like that. And just see how that goes for a while if you have problems with that there are other factors we can add in that will make it harder for brand new players to just get on automatically.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
We all know KingSam will be #1 so what's the point? :p
You say that, but KingSam has 99999999999 etc points, and all Head Admins, GmK and Destroyerx1 have the capability to do this.
However on /highscore, anyone with greater than 500k (I think) points will not appear on it. I don't know how many people will remember when pigpiglwj first got to 200k points and he just disappeared off the highscores as that was the previous cap.

IF this were to be added, there would have to be some sort of entry requirement of kills/time to try to stop stupid figures. But personally if we were to add another highscore to the game I would prefer it to be another points highscore taking into account upgrades and inventory.

Reactions: balloon98

Eternal Bliss

Sippin on a light beer
Reaction score
How about you have to have been logged into the TNT server for X amount of time before your score is counted on the leaderboards?

Of course, I mean overall log in time.
It couldn't be overall time, because the overall time stayed through the memory swipe during the anniversary. An example of this could be someone who played for 50 hours before the anniversary. He could come on once after and get 50 kills. his k/d is 50, but his stats are only registering that first hour of play.

Maybe a day should be chosen, and you need to attain X hours from that day onwards to be eligible for the K/D highscores.