JWhitty's Aristocrat Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
In-game username: JWhitty (solis22)

Staff references(Trusted+): DieLorelei, crashb23, Old_Man_Oak_63, Super_Goku and emosquirrel. Thank you all.

Time spent on the server: 5 days and 3 hours.

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: I take every rank as something serious. I consider myself as a very mature person. I'm always very helpful, mature, and active player. I can be very friendly with others as well but when it comes to have the job done I will do it.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: Firstly I'm proud that I joined the town Esper. Proud about being helpful around there. Always trying to colaborate in any way possible. Proud that I've getting to know new people and just be friendly with everyone.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: Well, I've been playing in this community since September 11, 2011. I was Trusted on Zombie Classic for 7 months till the very end. So I already have some staff experience. I'm just someone who likes to have fun and enjoy but at the same time I am a very responsible and mature person.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Known you from staffing on zombies, great guy! Mature, and active. Would make a fine aristocratic shop! +1

And offtopic: solis22 I remember them fixing your name in zombies with some wizardry. Have you checked in here yet, as you prefer to go by solis anyhow?

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Known you from staffing on zombies, great guy! Mature, and active. Would make a fine aristocratic shop! +1

And offtopic: solis22 I remember them fixing your name in zombies with some wizardry. Have you checked in here yet, as you prefer to go by solis anyhow?
I would prefer to go by solis22. But if that's possible. Since my solis22 account was hacked. That's why I use JWhitty now.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
You're a mature and active member. Your application is rather well written too! The only problem I see is your activity in main chat. Though I see you chatting in local and clan commonly but you're a tad lacking in the main chat. I would like to see a tad more improvement there. Even though I refused to reference you I think I'm willing to go with a positive vote!

+1

Good luck solis!

Reactions: Solis22
D

DieLorelei

As others have said, you are very active and mature on the server, you're friendly in a bit of a warmongering way ;) but that is good because it just shows everyone how you've influenced and brought your presence to Journey to Elysium. So... +1

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You were an excellent player on Zombie Classic and now you are an excellent player here at Journey to Elysium, you are enthusiastic and friendly and I notice you have settled quite well into Esper, hence the reason why I referenced you. I believe you can handle the maturity required for this rank so +1

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
wait asdfg I didn't reply to that PM? Ohyeah, I did it on my iPad then had to leave ;--;
Yeah, I was gonna reference you and though I replied to it!
Anyway, you're a great player on JtE and I know you were a fantastic player on Zombie and you'll make a great Aris. Happy to see one of your new premium homes will be JtE o/
An obvious +1 from me! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.