Just Wondering..

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyCupcake

Discord Director, SMP Mod
Reaction score
A while back i used to play on Lava survival..

There was a competition in which cookies were wiped and the person who gathered the most in a certain period of time won something.

I asked whether i would get my cookies back and i was told "no", so i left the server.
I came back 1-2 months later and someone told me that i COULD get my cookies back if i applied on the forums, but then i was told immediately afterwards that it was too late.

I was around the 570 cookie mark and was looking forward to buying Master rank after saving up, that's why i left (Because i ragequitted) :3

Is there ANY chance whatsoever that i could get my cookies refunded? I would be extremely grateful :bounce:

Thanks,
FreakyCupcake :3

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Zelz and Doxxieh

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
Jay had a list, with people that posted in the thread for returning cookies. I think that it would be a "no", because that was a long time ago, but you still should have stayed. They were being refunded at that time due to many similar complaints. But you should still ask @Jayp94 or @BrickWolf. That was a long time ago, so, I guess you are gonna have to do it again.

But anyway, how you doing? I noticed you haven't been on in a long time. I can donate some cookies, as a boost in case the HC's don't refund.

FreakyCupcake

Discord Director, SMP Mod
Reaction score
Okay, thanks :) Its just i was told when the competition started that my cookies would not be refunded, and i was very angry :3 And im doing well thanks :) Glad to be back on, and thanks if you can ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.