Just poking my head in

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey to all those who remember me, and to those who may not.

Not really around too much anymore (pretty apparent), but I saw this while playing mine and immediately thought this may be a good idea for the community.

While most people probably don't have a Wii U, I am sure there are numerous people out there who do.

I just recently bought mine and have to say I am thoroughly enjoying it so far. (This coming from someone who tends to stay away from Nintendo save for smash and zelda)

Anyway, I was just gaming Mario Kart 8 (fantastic game btw) and thought I would take a look into the online play. I found that there is a tournament section where people can host there own tournys.

They can change the rules and manipulate the game to an extent to make a unique race and/or battle gametype and I thought it might be fun to try out with community members.

So I propose that someone (not me because I am neither here very often nor capable of having the initiative to organize this) make such an occasion. Jump on TS and yell at each other while hurling around shells, fireballs, boomerangs and much more.

Anyway, just my two cents. Take from it what you may

MACH OUT!

Pokemon365

Reaction score
So far the only person I know to own a Wii U besides myself is Jolteon42 . We played Mario Kart 8 online once, and albeit it was difficult to get started with all the connection errors, it was fun.