[June 15]HypeBurst's Trusted App

Status
Not open for further replies.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: HypeBurst
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I think I played with one other account, but that was a long time ago and I can't remember the name.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +12 NZ
  • Your age: I'm 15 years old.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? My first login was the 14th of December 2011, so I believe that's 6 and a half months.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have not held a staff position on any of the Blocktopia servers.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will make sure that everyone is following the rules of the game, without abusing any new commands I get. If there is a problem in the main chat such as a argument, someone not speaking English or coloured text being repeatability typed I will make sure that know what they are going wrong and ask them nicely to stop.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will take a screenshot of the problem and show it to a Controller+.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I am an extremely active player on Zombie Survival with 324 hours /timeonline. I really enjoy the feeling of helping someone when they are confused and stopping rule breakers. I'm friendly and I respond to all players so they don't feel ignored.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will hold the trusted position with dignity and honesty. I will represent Blocktopia in a great light and show everyone how much of a fun, friendly and creative community that it is.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Theodorre, gamefan_15, ChillingWorth, awwwyea and Lily97 thanks all :D
  • Signed: Hypeburst

Status
Not open for further replies.