[July 26th]Txboy1234's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Txboy1234

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Txboy1234
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Txboy1234bot, there is another I went into the zombie server months ago but I forgot the name and have never used it since.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: CST - Central Standard Time
  • Your age: 18
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? April 26th, 2011. 228 hours played.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No I haven't.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will help others with any issues they have and whenever possible I will help teach new players that are breaking rules and warn them that it is against the /rules.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? First I would tell whoever is abusing their powers to stop it then depending on what it is I can get a screenshot or get a head admin to look at the logs for the abuse.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I am a mature player that never gets angry in the game, i'm always joking around with players. Whenever I see someone breaking the rules I tell them about it and try my best to show them the rules.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I represent a truthful, trustworthy and mature player of this server. Like I said above this that i'm always joking to players. My job would be to make this server even better everyday and help everyone that needs it while being serious when someone breaks the rules.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Theodorre, Soapless2, Forseti, Awwwyea and Emosquirrel
  • Signed: Txboy1234

Status
Not open for further replies.