JtE Raffle #4: Swords for all!

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
All spots have been entered and the winners are...

#1-38, ealev.
#2-33, Super_Goku.
#3-41, Jolteon42.
#4-39, Kuromono13.

Please PM me or post here telling me which nether network station is closest to you. I will leave a chest with your prize there. I will also keep a block over each chest and only YOU will be allowed to break it.
Snowfall nether network.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I feel hax'd. I said 40 BEFORE balloon did. (obv i didnt win anything) but my name wasn't even on the list. ;_; *cries*
This is completely true. (totally went back and looked up player votes)
Since you DID technically call 40 before balloon did, then the rightful prize should be going to you as the list only states balloon most likely from a user-error from jinks, though whether he gives it or not is up to him or if he wants to randomize that single prize again without balloon....
Da Jinks ?
Will the prize be recalled/changed because of this unsightly scenario?

• Haha
Reactions: Vatowski

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Stuff should be delivered now! If anyone's stuff is missing from the chests once found please report it as grief to a staff member :)

EDIT: Who was behind the number is not the issue if the number didn't win. I use random.org to pick the numbers and since nothing came up for number 40 I will not be re-drawing as Tuba would not of won anything anyway!

TubaRiver
JKangaroo

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Stuff should be delivered now! If anyone's stuff is missing from the chests once found please report it as grief to a staff member :)

EDIT: Who was behind the number is not the issue if the number didn't win. I use random.org to pick the numbers and since nothing came up for number 40 I will not be re-drawing as Tuba would not of won anything anyway!
lol i know. i was just sad my name wasn't even on the list. :p

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I'M SORRY.
I was rushing as I was about to miss my chance to board the Bus so I could get back home...
So I kind of rushed and KIND OF misread a lot of information so I totally looked like an idiot and totally messed up on what was actually happening because I forgot/didn't read that Number 40 totally didn't get picked at all!
So... TOTALLY SORRY. MESSED UP. HOPEFULLY (though likely) IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN.
PROMISE.
>.<