[JtE][OPERATOR] LagWarrior's Application

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
In-game username: LagWarrior

Staff references (Staff role+): Baker93, BrickWolf

Time spent on the server: No idea honestly. I’ve been staffing on the SMP servers for a year and a half.

Other server ranks (present and past):
[EX] TNT: Trusted-VetOp
[EX] SMP: (Crafty’s reign): Trusted- VetOp
[EX] Primordia: Operator-VetOp
[CURRENT] AoD: Trusted-Operator
[CURRENT] SMP (Malco + Marn’s reign): VetOp

TeamSpeak: Yes. I am a frequent TS user

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: The job of an operator to be the main rule enforcing team of the server. While maturity is a must, the other important factor is the ability to assess a dilemma. That is, handling a verbal fight between two people with ease. In addition, an operator’s role is to “Staff first, play later.” Playing can be done at a later time, but staffing is a must in times of trouble. Pretty much, it is to protect and serve others from harm. To conclude, the most important part of an operator is to expose the positive aspects of the server. I believe with a positive attitude, more players will enjoy the server, and keep the player base healthy.

Tell us about your experience as a Trusted: Well, I can say I wasn't trusted too long when I had to staff for SMP. But as I was a trusted, I usually sent out problems to the Ops+ due to the fact I can’t really set bans on others. Basically, my job was to mainly play and send out flags to the operators.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I’m just a friendly guy, really. My life consists of Blocktopia, guitar, tennis, and school work. I am completely serious about school and wish to be a Family doctor when I finish college. Another thing about me is that I like to help people a lot. I just like to see people happy with what they have. I am also ambitious. I love to learn and try hard to achieve when I put the right mindset on it. I’m usually devoted to my work here and the outside life of Blocktopia. Evidence speaks on how I’m still here after joining the community (joined Feb. 2011)! :p

On my honor, I pledge to withhold the duties of Operator and enforce rules when needed.

Signed: LagWarrior