JohnOgozalek's Trusted Application

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: JohnOgozalek
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I have no other names or accounts.
  • Which server you are applying for: I am applying for Blocktopia's Zombie Survival.
  • The Timezone you are in: My timezone is: GMT-5 (EST)
  • Your age: At the moment I am thirteen years old.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? The first time I clicked the link for this wonderful server was September 5, 2011, for the first two months on the server I was not active, I have been playing for about 5 months, and have personally logged on 317 times.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No, I have not held a staff position on any other Blocktopia servers.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? As usual I will continue to play actively, helping other players and the new players just joining the server. I will play mature like usual and will try and make the game fun, while still watching for rule breakers and deal with them in a just and mature manor.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If I see, or get reports that a staff member is doing this, I will take screenshots and then write a report to a controller+ , I very much hope that the staff will not abuse the rules and their reputations.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I have been a mature and active member for a long time, I have helped out, and I am generally well known among the community and this may help me solve problems on the server.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent the the fun and helpful reputation that Blocktopia is well known for. I will help others, and I will help explain the rules, just as the members of Blocktopia have helped me.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Dumbshooter, ZombiePineapple, Alpha102, My_name_is_Tuna, and Enceladus, Thanks so much guys!
  • Signed: JohnOgozalek
If you noticed, some of this was taken from my old application for I liked that one alot!
Thank You for reading this and taking the rime:)