Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: jetsviewfromcod1
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Creeper_From_Cod
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's zombie server
  • The Timezone you are in: EST
  • Your age: 17
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been playing for 35 hours total but my account glitched so it says only like 50 secs.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No i haven't But here looks like a good place to start.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will kick spammers if they spam again Instant ban And same with hackers/cheaters
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will tell him to stop if again i will instant report.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? Cause i am a trusted player in the Minecraft Community.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will do my job the best i can
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Im so sorry no One referenced me but i hope i will get some someday :)
  • Signed: Jets@View- Jetsviewfromcod1

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Jets, sorry but you need refs from 5 staff members. That is necessary.
I would advise you to get to know the game better, because some of your answers weren't quite right either.

Good luck

• Agree
Reactions: jetsviewfromcod1
Status
Not open for further replies.