Jaunt - Concept art for a game that will never be

TheMFreak

Reaction score
DID SOMEONE SAY.
CONCEPT ART FOR A CONCEPT GAME.

A boy, a girl, and a small dog go on an excursion to gather some wood for both of their households. While out in the forest they become a little lost and wander about until they find a house. Not just an ordinary house. A completely edible house. Which they take pieces of to nibble and chew until satisfied. Before the owner returned though, the trio quickly ran away from the house to return to their own homes.

Upon reaching their homes they found everything bare. As if their parents took up and left, but that wasn't the case. A witch, who was the owner of the edible house, and kidnapped their parents. Taking them far away into the Land of Magick. It is up to these three to travel across the country to retrieve their parents.
____________________________________________________​

Okay.
So.

I was bored. Started drawing. Here it is. <.<

The male character that I imagined in my head cannon plotline was more serious and closed from the world. He'll generally be careful in situations other than his counterpart. She's more out going and little bit senselessly adventurous.

PERFECT COMBO.

So huzzah. It's my fan art for dis game. It's a little scritch-scratch which is what I was just drawing for the sake of drawing. Nothing serious. Although I have planned for future stuff to be added like in the top two corners, silhouettes of their parents, and bordering around other character profiles and monsters and allies and stuff. REAL GOOD SHIT, but only if this little jaunt project continues I may actually put real graphical effort into this cover art page which could possibly go over the game case if there was a real physical copy of this game sold in real life.

Long sentence.

Dam u str8 babygurl.

Edit: Flaw with my plot though. The definition of Jaunt means small, short adventure. OH WELL.
Haha loving the art and the little concept you story you came up with. Originally I was going with the actual definition of Jaunt too, but after I started to expand to a much larger game I covered the title with the inclusion of the Jaunt Stones after I started to introduce the Harcrypt technology.

I believe that in my second post I actually posted the original plot that I had been basing most of my art off of.

EDIT: Holy hell little bits of rocks in the wilderness! Could these graphics get any more realistic?

And in case any of you were planning on sleeping tonight- I give you-
A spooky dead tree!

Look at the terror and never know comfort again!

EDIT AGAIN: Which of these would you most like to see next
1- A more urban area
2- A trading village in a desert
3- A port town near the ocean
4- A snowy village inhabited by a race of beings made from ice
5- A creepy town in the middle of a haunted village

• Creative
Reactions: Silvuss

Spencer75

Reaction score
EDIT AGAIN: Which of these would you most like to see next
1- A more urban area
2- A trading village in a desert
3- A port town near the ocean
4- A snowy village inhabited by a race of beings made from ice
5- A creepy town in the middle of a haunted village
I vote for the 3rd one. A port town sounds really interesting as it could be the main trading hub with other communities oversees.