Jan Henrik´s Photographs :)

Jan Henrik

Reaction score
Wow Jan you're such a good photographer! :eek:o What camera do you use and HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THOSE MOVEMENT PHOTOS. Doge time.

Much photo. Wow so professional, such definition!

And how do you edit them- they're always so vibrant o-o
lets see:

Canmera: Canon Eos 600D (or T3i Rebel)
Programms: Lightroom 5.3 and Photoshop elements 12
Objektive for the Movement Photos: Wallimex 8mm f/3,5

:3

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Nice one, it's hard to get a moon shot that doesn't smudge from movement rotation.

The only thing that bugs me a bit is the first few photos you posted seem a bit too over saturated. Though if my guess is right, it's because you did multiple shots on a long exposure and merged them to equalize the levels? I'm not as familiar with digital as I've spent most of my tine in film. (I'm trying to remember the way a friend described it 2 years ago when I asked him about a similar effect in his photos. XD )

Jan Henrik

Reaction score
Nice one, it's hard to get a moon shot that doesn't smudge from movement rotation.

The only thing that bugs me a bit is the first few photos you posted seem a bit too over saturated. Though if my guess is right, it's because you did multiple shots on a long exposure and merged them to equalize the levels? I'm not as familiar with digital as I've spent most of my tine in film. (I'm trying to remember the way a friend described it 2 years ago when I asked him about a similar effect in his photos. XD )

That is because i dont take directly photos... no i dont take photos i capture RAW datas, what means that the camera save everything what it know about the sensor and the camera datas when i press the shutter and it makes a RAW data out of it, which make on my computer into a Photo.... its a little bit complicatet but on my computer i have the FULL controol about my photo and i can retuch it without quality loose.... :D

Jan Henrik

Reaction score
What programme do you use to process your RAW images? I've done it a few times now, prefer to work with the processed image though XD
Im using Lightroom 5.3 (students Edition about 80€) alternative you can use gimp :)
If you use Lightroom you will find out why im using RAW, its like you have double the possibilities :confused:

• Informative
Reactions: OgroovysamO

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
What programme do you use to process your RAW images? I've done it a few times now, prefer to work with the processed image though XD
Im using Lightroom 5.3 (students Edition about 80€) alternative you can use gimp :)
If you use Lightroom you will find out why im using RAW, its like you have double the possibilities :confused:

I use Photoshop for RAW processing generally XD But nice work man, you sure love your HDR photography :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Jan Henrik

Jan Henrik

Reaction score

I use Photoshop for RAW processing generally XD But nice work man, you sure love your HDR photography :)
THAT ARENT HDR´S :confused:

• Informative

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

THAT ARENT HDR´S :confused:

Really? Your early ones look HDR to me... XDD Ah well, you like your high contrast photography then (is that a thing? Thats a thing now :p ). But seriously, brilliant work :)

Jan Henrik

Reaction score
  • Informative