Jammy001's Operator application

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Username: Jammy001​
Rank Requested: Operator​
Current/previous positions held: I use to be a primordia trusted, and im currently a AoD operator.​
List what you believe your greatest strengths are: The ability to change. I have been in this community a little bit over a year now and you would never expected to get where I am today. I have a great amount of time played on blocktopia smp servers. I have learned a lot from my experience on past smp servers and I think I would fit the roll of an operator.​
List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are: PvP is probly my greatest weakness, I have worked on this allready and I believe I have most of it under control now. Spelling and grammer are also a few of my small weaknesses.​
Teamspeak?: {Y/N}​
Microphone?: {Y/N}​
Previous Offences?: I was banned on blocktopia lava survival around a year ago for useing the WoM client to fly around. I later appealed and was unbanned and now im currently the rank Master. I know I had some warnings in the 1.73 smp server for placing some water on a lava moat turning the lava into obsidian. And some other warnings im not exactly sure what they were. I was also put on probation on the primordia server (I would not like to go into detail about this, let me know if you would like me to pm you about what happened).​
What you believe your position entails?: Assisting the server, staff, and players. Helping every player no matter who they are. Being trusted by your fellow players on the server. Being responsible in any situation. Over looking past differences you might have will a player.​
In less than 20 words, summarise yourself: Friendly, helpfull, rager, sixteen years old, PvPer, responsible, trust worthy,​
Thanks for your time,​
Jammy​