Time spent on the server:
0 hour's
Other server ranks (present and past):
Trusted on Primordia
Operator on SMP vanilla
Controller on AoD
TeamSpeak: Y/N
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for:
The responsibility of an operator is to maintain the server. From helping out new player's, dealing with grief, and keeping the peace in the player base. They should know the in's and out's of the server. Knowing how to use commands correctly, listening to what the player is actualy telling them and is able to see the big picture of the situation, and should have a level minded attitude at all time's.
Tell us about your experience as a Trusted:
While I was a trusted on Primordia I tried to assist other staff as much to my ability. I learned the basic's of the hawk tool plugin and how to deal with certain situations. I have assisted other staff members on how to use the hawk tool most effectively. I enjoyed being a trusted in primordia and was proud of achieving operator in the vanilla smp.
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
My real name is Chris. Im 6' 3" tall and I currently work at a car wash. Im a Junior in high school and im taking a career interest in carpentry. I plan on building a gun cabinet later on in the year in my carpentry class. In my free time I enjoy going hunting with my dad. I recently bought a .22-250 rifle. I also have a 30-06 and a 12 gauge shotgun. I like hanging out with friends in Blocktopia. From playing SK to LoL, and Blocktopia server's.

I appreciate the time you have taken in reading my application. I hope you have a Happy New Year.

-Jammy001

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
None of the head staff of Elysium was aware that you have returned in the community, though we saw you from time to time on TeamSpeak.

We prefer to have a check on you when you are on Elysium, rather than ranking you beforehand!

Hopefully then everything turns out the right direction, and eventually you will get there then!

Status
Not open for further replies.