It's time to melt away, like a Snowma..n

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
I've realised over the last couple of months or so that I've only been logging in a handful of times and that was mostly to contribute to threads where I really couldn't input much. It's not like I've lost faith in this community but more life is moving on and inbetween working, gaming and being a hardcore badass on my exercise bike I feel like I'm not really a huge part of Blockstart or Escapopia. I couldn't even contribute much to Creative Corner (really fucked up on that one but hey the competition was still great, right?)

In response I'm going to do what I do best and throw money at my problems one last time and fill up yo donation bar. See it as a sorry for not doing my bit on the forums and a big thank you for all the laughs an' shit. You can still catch me on steam under snowysnowma (I believe that's correct)

Be good to eachother lolIknowyouwontyouareallsuchheartlessbastards x

- Snowma

Edit: I'm still with your ex-asshat, and I will look after him for you Iguana

Last edited:

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I didn't know you super awesomely well, but I know you've been here a long time. It's sad to see you go but take care!

edit: Steam name is actually Emma? With the buff magikarp?

• Thank You
Reactions: snowma

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Really enjoyed talking to you and hanging around with you on zombie survival (and that time on AoD, OH GOD) . You are a really cool and intelligent person so it's a shame to see you go, take good care!

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Feel free to come back to the Community when you feel like it! We'll welcome you with open arms! \o/
Also, thanks so much for the help, it's much appreciated.
Take care and have fun with Life!

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
I never knew you as well as I'd have liked to, but it was still fun seeing you around here. You had (and still do) a singular way or handling situations and talking to people, and it always made me laugh.

Take care.