It's been amazing

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Aww game WHYYY first zombie, then tnt (and everywhere else) Dx
I'll really miss you, you were one of the first zombie ops I got to know well (remember when I would always zombify you <3 :p)
Good luck with everything and all that :)
Bye.
-OTHER GAME

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
dammit, you get your sweet java-coding-genius-in-the-making buttocks back here right now, or i'm telling your mother, young man! :p

Bast of luck with everything, hope to see you in the future :)

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
OH MY GAWD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS DO YOU WANT ME TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE OR SOMETHING?

I will be missing you VERY much even tought you wont read this post :(
Please jsut stay on the forums. a minute looking a day wont affect your life <3

If someone else starts working on them, I would suggest Nottycat, he's amazing with resdtone.
<3 come back

Reactions: balloon98

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
I'm SUPER sorry guys, I've decided to return. I'm extremely sorry, I didn't know that I'd want to come back to the server so badly.

But I did get SOME work done, I'm ok at Python+Java, and I'm really good at HTML+JavaScript, and I'm learning SQL, XML, and PHP.
I've gotten to a high level in Piano, and I think I'm ready to return. So sorry for make such a big deal about this. I wish I hadn't made this thread, because I now I feel like an attention whore.

But, I guess I'm back :p

LetterP

The 16th
Reaction score
I'm SUPER sorry guys, I've decided to return. I'm extremely sorry, I didn't know that I'd want to come back to the server so badly.

But I did get SOME work done, I'm ok at Python+Java, and I'm really good at HTML+JavaScript, and I'm learning SQL, XML, and PHP.
I've gotten to a high level in Piano, and I think I'm ready to return. So sorry for make such a big deal about this. I wish I hadn't made this thread, because I now I feel like an attention whore.

But, I guess I'm back :p
You have done quite a lot on a short amount of time. :p Welcome back!