It's been, Amazing. [nvm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
Well, after being in the community for 8 months, I have decided to resign from thezombie server, i have lost interest in the game, and i know that i won't get my interest in it back.
There are people that I just wan't to thank.

@Airkid You were my first friend here, and you still are one of my best friends in Blocktopia.

@Nottykitten Possibly my best friend ever, we had alot of good times, and I will miss you so much.

@Ooglie101 Moooooo, I will miss you alot, <3

@mariosatr I used to stalk you when I was still player, we had good times, i'll never forget you.

@One Survivor You were the first operator that gave me a reference, and i always admired you when i was still a player, <3

@snowma You are really a fun person to play with, i'll surely never forget you.

Thank you everyone, I will miss you all.
edit:i'll still be active on forums though, :)
edit: FINE

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Goodbye Gasster (nU8z0r). We had some good times. And I remember when I was a player and was stalking you and then one time I became the first zombie while stalking you and then killed you then you went "STALKER!". I'll never forget that day. And when I stole your ban. ;)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Gawd damnit....... but.... but............ WHYYYYYYY. Isnt there anything we can do?
There is always a way to gain interest back....
What about you joining back when zombie gets some updates? ;(
Like zombie 4.0

Or go TNT. That could be fun D:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

is there a dislike button?

Also, would you stay on the forums?

Why.... Why is it always the good people that leave.
If everyone is going to leave it will activate a chain reaction that others leave due no friends on the server anymore ;/

I dont want that!!

Degekken

Reaction score
Gassy fuck no come back dude.
Just when I start to get active on zombie again.

Bye gassy, best luck.

(and I am not in the list of special people D:)

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
this can't be happening we were trusted buddies after i got trusted a week after you did and then i got operator a week after you did :( i hope you atleast come visit and play a round

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
Can't believe you're going gassy :( But whatever you choose to do, I hope it makes you happy. Please visit us on zombie from time to time? :)

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Gassy :( You were one of my first friends on zombie. It was YOU who taught me how to play, use the commands etc. I'm so upset you are leaving. I'll miss you gassy, good luck in life and hope you will pay us a visit on zombie some time. :( :( :( :( :( :cry:

I'm actually Crying now. WHY

@Gasy_Europeon I'll miss you dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.