Item Suggestion: Artillery

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
I have a lot of ideas, should I post them in separate threads or all at once? Anyways:

Artillery: Place a certain block (white cloth?) and it will build an artillery. I have no idea what it should look like. If any block on the artillery is destroyed then the artillery is destroyed and you receive a message. After you have built an artillery, place another block (white cloth?) and a pillar of lava will shoot up into the sky from the artillery. After a few seconds a pillar of lava will come down onto the white cloth and explode in a large radius. Upgrades could make the artillery reload faster or shorten the delay from when you place the cloth and when the lava explodes. The cost of an artillery would be around 500 points? The land time would start at four seconds and reload time would start at 22 seconds.

Upgrades for the artillery:
Make lava land faster:
10,000 points-Takes three seconds to land and explode.
15,000 points-Takes two seconds to land and explode.
20,000 points-Takes one seconds to land and explode.

Decrease reload time:
10,000 points-18 second reload time
15,000 points-14 second reload time
20,000 points-10 second reload time

Muffinz!:
Makes your artillery shoot muffinz! Price? OVER 9,000 (billion)!!! jk

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
I have a lot of ideas, should I post them in separate threads or all at once? Anyways:

Artillery: Place a certain block (white cloth?) and it will build an artillery. I have no idea what it should look like. If any block on the artillery is destroyed then the artillery is destroyed and you receive a message. After you have built an artillery, place another block (white cloth?) and a pillar of lava will shoot up into the sky from the artillery. After a few seconds a pillar of lava will come down onto the white cloth and explode in a large radius. Upgrades could make the artillery reload faster or shorten the delay from when you place the cloth and when the lava explodes. The cost of an artillery would be around 500 points? The land time would start at four seconds and reload time would start at 22 seconds.

Upgrades for the artillery:
Make lava land faster:
10,000 points-Takes three seconds to land and explode.
15,000 points-Takes two seconds to land and explode.
20,000 points-Takes one seconds to land and explode.

Decrease reload time:
10,000 points-18 second reload time
15,000 points-14 second reload time
20,000 points-10 second reload time

Muffinz!:
Makes your artillery shoot muffinz! Price? OVER 9,000 (billion)!!! jk
Lot of coding for a lot of lag, really. For half the price of a nuke, I can have something similar to lightning?
Really, airstrike is similar to this, and you can buy 3 for the price of one of these.
(Also, this rarely applies to people, but white wool is snowbomb. ;p) Maybe a different block.

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
The artillery explodes in a large radius, and, if upgraded will explode in one second. Its also balanced because if you upgrade speed, then it won't fire fast enough for you to break even in points.

• Agree
Reactions: Luigi

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying and suggesting, and I think you have planned it out well and thought it out well. However it is basically tnt, except it may not be as visible. What I mean by this is, when someone sees a Tnt block, they run. With this, my guess would be the block would disappear as the lava is shooting up and returning down, causing an element of surprise. I am not sure how much lag this would cause, and how effective it would be, as there are already similar weapons. So I would suggest that this isn't added, however I appreciate the time you have taken to plan this out and to suggest it.