Inventory Replacing and Item Ranking

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
I don't know if this happens to anybody else but I get SO MAD WHEN I SHOULD GET A SUPERCOOKIE OR SOME OTHER FORM OF REWARD FROM KOTL AND MY INVENTORY IS FULL SO I DON'T GET IT. Sure, it could be fixed, but what if something really valuable gets replaced with the super cookie/other item?
That's why I came up with item-ranking. Each and every item and block in the game will have a number attached to it (as a form of data value or something, I don't know, I am not good with technology yet), kinda like a rank. We could also add ranks to enchantments, which would add themselves onto the item that is enchanted. So anyway, if you get a prize from KoTL or a super cookie from ironman mode, it will replace the item in your inventory with the lowest rank (with an empty space in your inventory obviously being ranked 0). Ranks go up if it gets enchanted or if there is a larger number of the item. If the item you are going to get is ranked lower than everything in your inventory, then, of course, it wouldn't replace anything. That's my suggestion, toodles o/

Elandrir

The dutch moose
Reaction score
I totally agree with this, but I think it will cost a lot of time to do this. So I don't know if it is possible. And if your inventory is full and your price from KOTL doesn't get a high enough rank you will still not get this.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
If a plugin for such a thing does exist, like maybe overwriting sticks and gravel at first, give it a test run for a week and see what the general consensus is.