Insta-TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersurprise

Reaction score
I think that insta tnt would be a great thing to have, but to solve the prob of killing yourself, it cant kill the placer or teammates

• Dislike
Reactions: RMcraft

Kevin_28

Reaction score
Hopefully someone will move this, but here's my two cents. If you were to use this in TNT, it would give you a large advantage over the competitor. It's essentially a sure kill. So at least implement something that would give the competitor a chance to evade the blast. Maybe go for a highly directional blast range? *shrug* I don't think it's a good idea, as it stands.

arxx

The drunk gentleman.
Reaction score
This definitely wouldn't go with lava, if you actually meant to post it here. If you DID mean to post this thread here, there's a reason we have so many different servers. TNT and Lava are two of those, TNT is supposed to stay in the TNT server, of course and it wouldn't do good in the Lava server, because there'd be loads of griefing.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Thanks for the move trngl.

supersurprise, I will now quickly shoot down your idea in the nicest possible way.
a) Too much lag
b) Too overpowered
c) C4 can be used like this if fast at typing /d
d) Rockets or Grenades or Mortars can currently be used like this by firing at a wall.
e) Also, we don't need a 4th type of TNT (TNT, Big-TNT, Nuke and now this instant one? No thanks.)
f) Cherrybombs are pretty instant already, and to balance this we made it suicidable. Why would this be different?
g) Difficult to balance with the rest of the weapons in game.
z) I just don't like the idea.

:)

supersurprise

Reaction score
Hopefully someone will move this, but here's my two cents. If you were to use this in TNT, it would give you a large advantage over the competitor. It's essentially a sure kill. So at least implement something that would give the competitor a chance to evade the blast. Maybe go for a highly directional blast range? *shrug* I don't think it's a good idea, as it stands.
yes a directed blast would be good for tnt

supersurprise

Reaction score
Thanks for the move trngl.

supersurprise, I will now quickly shoot down your idea in the nicest possible way.
a) Too much lag
b) Too overpowered
c) C4 can be used like this if fast at typing /d
d) Rockets or Grenades or Mortars can currently be used like this by firing at a wall.
e) Also, we don't need a 4th type of TNT (TNT, Big-TNT, Nuke and now this instant one? No thanks.)
f) Cherrybombs are pretty instant already, and to balance this we made it suicidable. Why would this be different?
g) Difficult to balance with the rest of the weapons in game.
z) I just don't like the idea.

:)
wth are cherry bombs?

Status
Not open for further replies.