[Insert Creative Title Here]

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
WARNING: Per request of sanity [sub](And Psycho)[/sub], this is not a drama thread.

As some of you eagle-eyed folks may have noticed from my title, I recently resigned from my Forum Moderator position for a number of reasons.

First, I want to go back to April 2015. As you might remember, I posted a leaving thread that was far too dramatic for my actual intention, and I stated many things in there that were false. A few days later, I went to an Administrator to have my account deleted, and still was on the server despite saying I wouldn't go back on. It was more chaos and drama than needed. So this time, I'll be more explanatory in why I resigned and where I will go from here.

One of the main reasons I resigned was something that has haunted my entire staffing career: Immaturity. When I look at some of the things I say and do, it almost seems like I'm your average boss: Funny, but alienating and inappropriate. It's somehow gotten to the point where I'm turning into Jub (granted, I'm not half as bad as he was). But nonetheless, toxic.

Another reason is, to be honest, I don't have the time and don't really care. Back when I was 14 this all seemed like a good stint, and if I continued and matured like I was, I would have likely floated up the ranks. However, I lost interest and stopped caring after a few months, leading to the problems addressed in my first point.

Finally, I simply am not in the state of mind to help. School (Among other things) has worn down on not only me, but my mental state. I literally cannot be a staff member or even active here, which brings me to my final point and what you're probably looking for in this post:
Am I leaving? Yes and No.

I will be scaling back my involvement with this community. I will be less active in the community and, like the last few months, you will not see me on any servers for a while.

Thank you for understanding,
Fragile

Terre936

Reaction score
it's been really nice knowing you fragile. ive actually seen you mature a lot from when we first met around mid 2014. i didn't think you were capable of holding any staff rank back then but you managed to become an aod op twice as well as a forum moderator :) hope you manage to see yourself as a better person than you think you are though. hope all goes well for you!

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
It's somehow gotten to the point where I'm turning into Jub (granted, I'm not half as bad as he was).
Aren't we all?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think your mixed reasons for leaving are both good and bad:

-School is a must and can be stressful, as an A2 student I get that.
-resigning as a mod because of "immaturity" is stupid IMO, because the majority of this community are immature, either being in the range of 10-14 (no offence) or like me, assholes who shit post trash memes 24/7 (again, no offence).

After all of that shit about safespaces and such, (I.E parquettes thread) I thought it had been made obvious the maturity level of the community.

...Well, never-the-less goodbye fragile, it seems you're getting quite a bit of shit, but from what I saw of you you were an all right guy.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Hey fragile sad to see you leave and I got the same feelings, I used to staff too when I was like 13 so I can relate a bit to that but never let age be a obstruction or problem for doing your stuff, sure we all make mistakes sometimes but that isnt a reason to punish yourself for who you are!!
It was nice having you here <3

• Love
Reactions: Fragile