Infection Screenshot Thread!

iMaarten6

Reaction score
Alright, I collected some more screenshots over the last 2 weeks or so. It is quiet a big list, so I put a spoiler :p

Here is a classic one, where bullseye predicts that he is first infected.

Here we were playing on this cow map when suddenly physics were put to instant and the whole map burned down :O Worst lag evar! Oh and also some staff messed about with the colors :p

The other day I was whole alone online :( And balloons was on. I KILLED THE DUCKKYYY!!!

My little cosy bunker on deadair <3

Here is the last one, I found minecraftinlego underground and he was decorating a grave :D He was begging me let him finish it :D This is the result:

CRonaldo727

Reaction score
Alright, I collected some more screenshots over the last 2 weeks or so. It is quiet a big list, so I put a spoiler :p

Here is a classic one, where bullseye predicts that he is first infected.

Here we were playing on this cow map when suddenly physics were put to instant and the whole map burned down :O Worst lag evar! Oh and also some staff messed about with the colors :p

The other day I was whole alone online :( And balloons was on. I KILLED THE DUCKKYYY!!!

My little cosy bunker on deadair <3

Here is the last one, I found minecraftinlego underground and he was decorating a grave :D He was begging me let him finish it :D This is the result:
I remember the burning cow too well... That was quite funny. If you were on the fence, and a human, you lived. If you were a human on the cow, well, let's just say things didn't work out...

As for your cozy little bunker, I invaded it, after you challenged me to find it :p

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Ok, now lets get this correct. We are the 4th highest populated server at this moment. You can take ablockz off of the list and we're 3rd since they really arn't a legit server. I've been to the german server a couple of times and they might be a legit server.

Obviously we arn't doing something correct and i've said it before, we could possibly have 15+ people on now but we have 6.