Declined [Infection] Rainbow Nobuild

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Classic Zombie fans rejoice, it's the return of one of the most well-known CZS maps around, revamped and rainbow-ified!

Map Name: Rainbow Nobuild
Map Authors: AikaQQ, Kalliee
Game Type: Infection
Map Worldborder:
36X, 320Z, 64x64
Download: /warp nobuild
Round Time: 300 (can be shortened since it's a smaller, more basic map if needed)
Preparation Time: 15
Spawn Locations: 36, 68, 320
[Optional] Can sprint: Nope!
[Optional] Fall damage: Nope!
[Optional] Can drown: Nope!

Note: In the official version, I'd like this map overlooking the void, and surrounded by barrier blocks! Thanks!

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Unless there's some reason I need to see this in game, I'll just give my opinion now.
You really made the most of a flat map. I like rainbows. They're colorful. There isn't much else to say. Really, we already know what the gameplay will be like, and while it'll be painful, it'll be playable.
+

• Thank You
Reactions: Love

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hi love, although I like rainbows because they're sparkly and colourful, I feel like a map, of whatever nature, which is just flat is a type which would make players just quit. Safari is bad enough, but with two levels, no jumps, and no sprint...rest in peace player count.
I'm going for a

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
As much as I loved classic zombie and nobuild(128), I don't think the map will work out. The map isn't much and the rainbow colour only makes it look less nice in my opinion. Watervators don't work well in infection and especially not in the chaos that will happen on this map. I think this map will be fun for a few rounds and then it'd get rather annoying. If you want to make a nobuild/nosprint map I think you can put more work into it, think about maps like dontstop/ripoff/runrunrun or the layered nobuild (forgot what it was called) from classic.