Accepted [Infection] Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
First of all I think the map looks really cool, you did a great job on the style. The concerns I have is first of all that there are little places to go, there are 2 roads leading to a dead end and for the rest wasteland. I would love to see a balance between this and your competition map (just a few more paths would do). Lava could also become a problem, if it can't kill people because in some places you can easily hide under lava.

I think the map may be good enough gameplay wise at the moment but I think I'd really love the map with some more changes. Right now I'd vote it between a 0 and +1.

Reactions: Fragile

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I wanted it to be a little bit painful movement-wise, but I might add some more bridges.
ComputerGuy_ is it possible to make it so lava kills people but fire doesn't? If it is, doing that would be great :)
Sorry I'm afraid you can't, you get permanent fire resistance for infection currently, and I'm not sure how I would change it

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
It appears I can't find the warp on create so for now I'll just judge by what I see in the screenshots.

The map looks very detailed, much block variation. The fires thought look like they might cause some pains for the hunters and a huge number of hiding places for survivors. Overall I like the map and I definitely wanna see how this is played. +1

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
This map looks unique and brings a lot of neat gameplay factors to play. I think players would love to play on this map, so I'm going to give a [BCOLOR=#99cc00]+1[/BCOLOR]!

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Kat, thanks for your submission!

I've been swamped with projects and other work. Sorry for being so late.

I'm going to go with a +1. I like the dynamic of the map!

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
I took a look the map and personally don't like it. It's looks confusing with all the netherrack and fire. It has no true path to run besides two paths which are dead ends. The fire will be annoying even though it doesn't hurt, it's on your screen 24/7 and nobody likes that. -1
What needs to be added/remove for a higher score: ( If you still even want this map added ) add more direct paths, some jump puzzle, less fire and structures in the map for players to hide aka like ruins of a house or fortress.

Status
Not open for further replies.