nitasu987

Reaction score
Name of map: Imperial Siege
Author: nitasu987, iiDeathCookies, davidjl123
Size: 112x112
Map boundary:
Kits: See the input file
Random or choose kits?: Random
Screenshots: (Also use /warp ImperialSiege on Plots to check it out for yourself!)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qcd749cla69kz3u/LAq7P_Dyjl
Notes: Hey all, this is a map I made with iiDeathCookies and davidjl123. It's based off of a Fort from Skyrim, during the Civil War Questline. It features TNT Trebuchets for maximum Explosive chaos! We'd prefer it to be no Break EXEPT FOR CRACKED STONE BRICKS. I couldn't figure out how to get that in the input file..

Download Link: It’s saved as NitasuImperialSiege on smp.blocktopia.net/schematics.
Input File: (The second spoiler)

MapName:Imperial Siege
Author:nitasu987, iiDeathCookies and davidjl123
BuildTime:180
GameTime:600
WorldTime:1200
WorldWeather:0
Team0:[Hunter Team Data]
SpawnType:0
SpawnLocation:
==: Vector
x:-519
y: 61
z:743
ChooseKit:False
OneKitPerRound:False
KitResetTime:200
BoxChance:0%
Team1:
SpawnType:0
SpawnLocation:
x:-559
y: 65
z:781
ChooseKit:False
Centre:
x:-536
z:724
WorldSize: 112x112
SkyLimit:y:116
ResetInventory:True
CanUseLocate:True
SurvivorRestrictedPlaceAll:False
SurvivorRestrictedBreakAll:True
HunterRestrictedPlaceAll:False
HunterRestrictedBreakAll:True
MysteryBoxChance:0%
Kit:
(HunterLeader) Stormcloak Officer: Leather_Chestplate, Leather_Leggings, Leather_Boots, Iron_Sword
Bone-Breaker: Chain_Chestplate, Leather_Leggings, Leather_Boots, Iron_Axe
Ice-Veins: Leather_Chestplate, Leather_Leggings, Leather_Boots, Bow_Arrow_Knockback_1, Arrow|32

Survivor:
Imperial Archer: Leather_Helmet, Leather_Chestplate, Leather_Leggings, Leather_Boots, Bow_Arrow_Damage_1, Arrow|32, Bread|5
Imperial Warrior: Leather_Chestplate, Iron_Leggings, Leather_Boots, Iron_Sword, Bread|5
Imperial Legate: Iron_Chestplate, Iron_Boots, Iron_Sword, Bread|5

Hope you like it!

Input file:
Code:
MapName: Imperial Siege
Author: nitasu987, iiDeathCookies and davidjl123
BuildTime: 180
GameTime: 600
WorldTime: 1200
SpawnProtectTime: 5000
WorldWeather: 0
Team0:
  SpawnType: 0
  SpawnLocation:
    x: -519
    y: 61
    z: 743
  ChooseKit: false
  OneKitPerRound: false
  KitResetTime: 1
  BoxChance: 0
Team1:
  SpawnType: 0
  SpawnLocation:
    x: -559
    z: 781
  ChooseKit: false
Centre:
  x: -536
  z: 724
WorldSize: 56
SkyLimit: 116
ResetInventory: true
CanUseLocate: true
SurvivorRestrictedPlaceAll: true
SurvivorRestrictedBreakAll: false
HunterRestrictedPlaceAll: true
HunterRestrictedBreakAll: true
MysteryBoxChance: 0
SurvivorRestrictedBreak:
- GRAVEL
- GLASS
- THIN_GLASS
- WOOL
- WOOD
- LOG
- WOOD_STAIRS
- SIGN
- SIGN_POST
- FENCE
- TORCH
- LADDER
- DIRT
- SKULL_ITEM
- CHEST
- STONE
- OBSIDIAN
- STEP
- SMOOTH_STAIRS
- WALL_SIGN
- COBBLESTONE
- COBWEB
- COBBLESTONE_STAIRS
- SMOOTH_BRICK
- WOOD_STAIRS
- WOOD_STEP
- WOOD_DOUBLE_sTEP
- SPRUCE_WOOD_STAIRS
- LEAVES
- YELLOW_FLOWER
- RED_ROSE
- TRAP_DOOR
- ITEM_FRAME
- IRON_DOOR
- IRON_DOOR_BLOCK
- IRON_FENCE
- WOOD_DOOR
- BED
- BED_BLOCK
- FURNACE
- ANVIL
- BOOKSHELF
- GLOWSTONE
- FENCE
- FENCE_GATE
- BRICK_STAIRS
- STONE_BUTTON
- WOOD_BUTTON
- SAND
- SANDSTONE
- REDSTONE
- REDSTONE_WIRE
- REDSTONE_TORCH_OFF
- REDSTONE_TORCH_ON
- REDSTONE_COMPARATOR
- REDSTONE_COMPARATOR_ON
- REDSTONE_COMPARATOR_OFF
- DISPENSER
SurvivorRestrictedPlace:
SurvivorRestrictedBreakEx:
HunterRestrictedPlace:
HunterRestrictedBreak:
Kit:
  HunterFree:
    Scavenger:
    - WOOD_SWORD
  Juggernaut:
    Ulfric Stormcloak:
    - DIAMOND_HELMET
    - DIAMOND_CHESTPLATE
    - DIAMOND_LEGGINGS
    - DIAMOND_BOOTS
    - DIAMOND_SWORD
    - BOW
    - GRILLED_PORK|16
    - WOOL|64
    - POTION.8258|1
    - POTION.5|1
    - POTION.5|1
    - POTION.5|1
    - POTION.8257|1
    - ARROW|64
  HunterLeader:
    Stormcloak Officer:
    - LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
    - LEATHER_LEGGINGS
    - LEATHER_BOOTS
    - IRON_SWORD
  HunterStart:
    Bone-Breaker:
    - CHAINMAIL_CHESTPLATE
    - LEATHER_LEGGINGS
    - LEATHER_BOOTS
    - IRON_AXE
    Ice-Veins:
    - LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
    - LEATHER_LEGGINGS
    - LEATHER_BOOTS
    - BOW.ARROW_KNOCKBACK:1
    - ARROW|32
  SurvivorStart:
    Imperial Archer:
    - LEATHER_HELMET
    - LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
    - LEATHER_LEGGINGS
    - LEATHER_BOOTS
    - BOW.ARROW_DAMAGE:1
    - ARROW|32
    - BREAD|5
    Imperial Warrior:
    - LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
    - IRON_LEGGINGS
    - LEATHER_BOOTS
    - IRON_SWORD
    - BREAD|5
    Imperial Legate:
    - IRON_CHESTPLATE
    - IRON_BOOTS
    - IRON_SWORD
    - BREAD|5
-Nita, Zel, and David (If I did anything wrong with the app/input file let me know :D)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay, first of all thank you for submitting a map, and thanks for having a go at the input file!
I quite like this map; it's quite small but I think it will still be a lot of fun to play!
However, I do think that the wither idea will be a bit chaotic, as withers kill both teams. Yes, it could be funny, but it could also get very annoying. I personally don't think it should be there.
Also, I think some of the terrain looks obvious that it was used with /brush sphere, so maybe try to make some of it more smooth?
Regarding the kits, I think the Imperial Legate is a bit too op. It seems you either get a kit just like it or a kit exactly the same but with a better weapon, which I don't think is very fair. Try to balance the kits more ;)
I will work on an input file for you shortly as you seem to have done a couple of things wrong, but thanks for trying!
I will go with a 0 for now, but if the things I have mentioned are sorted, +1 from me!

Reactions: ReyvnNova and Zelz

nitasu987

Reaction score
Okay, first of all thank you for submitting a map, and thanks for having a go at the input file!
I quite like this map; it's quite small but I think it will still be a lot of fun to play!
However, I do think that the wither idea will be a bit chaotic, as withers kill both teams. Yes, it could be funny, but it could also get very annoying. I personally don't think it should be there.
Also, I think some of the terrain looks obvious that it was used with /brush sphere, so maybe try to make some of it more smooth?
Regarding the kits, I think the Imperial Legate is a bit too op. It seems you either get a kit just like it or a kit exactly the same but with a better weapon, which I don't think is very fair. Try to balance the kits more ;)
I will work on an input file for you shortly as you seem to have done a couple of things wrong, but thanks for trying!
I will go with a 0 for now, but if the things I have mentioned are sorted, +1 from me!

Will do, I could make the wither thing just have a couple Blaze Spawn eggs... And I'll work on the terrain more :D

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok Infected_alien8_ I've smoothed out manually some of the more sphere-y parts, and put 3 blaze spawn eggs in the place of the Wither. I fixed the Legate/Warrior kits, and in case you're wondering, the Tnt Trebuchets have 20 tnt each :D
Okay, thanks!
However, the kits still aren't balanced :p Now you either get a good kit with iron armour or a bad kit with leather armour (with the same weapon). Maybe give the leather armour another item to balance it out, like potions and ender pearls?
Also, some of the terrain is still a little un-smooth D: Just really make sure there are no spheres of dirt, or things that make it obvious you used //brush sphere. :)

nitasu987

Reaction score
Ok Infected_alien8_ I've smoothed out manually some of the more sphere-y parts, and put 3 blaze spawn eggs in the place of the Wither. I fixed the Legate/Warrior kits, and in case you're wondering, the Tnt Trebuchets have 20 tnt each :D
Okay, thanks!
However, the kits still aren't balanced :p Now you either get a good kit with iron armour or a bad kit with leather armour (with the same weapon). Maybe give the leather armour another item to balance it out, like potions and ender pearls?
Also, some of the terrain is still a little un-smooth D: Just really make sure there are no spheres of dirt, or things that make it obvious you used //brush sphere. :)

Alrighty, will do when I get back from going to some Jade Museum :D iiDeathCookies and davidjl123 you guys can help too? XD

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Okay, thanks!

Alrighty, will do when I get back from going to some Jade Museum :D iiDeathCookies and davidjl123 you guys can help too? XD

Yup, yup. I'll get my butt on and help out in a minute~ I'll 'specially focus on the terrain. Sorry for not being on much, y'know how I play on a toaster, and it's difficult to play most of the time.
Thanks for the help, Inf! c:

• Love
Reactions: nitasu987

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Found this in BB, and it looks like great fun!
Are the TnT cannons for survivors or Hunters? 'Cause the Survivors might have a hard time surviving just off the cannon, and Hunters can't really keep Survivors in the castle, or from attacking them back!
:roflmao:

nitasu987

Reaction score
Found this in BB, and it looks like great fun!
Are the TnT cannons for survivors or Hunters? 'Cause the Survivors might have a hard time surviving just off the cannon, and Hunters can't really keep Survivors in the castle, or from attacking them back!
:roflmao:
They're technically for Survivors. It's balanced, and you don't even have to be in the fort, there's loads of forest to hide in. The Hunters have first access to the really good stuff, but the survivors have tnt cannons and it takes the hunters a little bit to get out of their spawn.

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Imperial Warrior: Leather_Chestplate, Iron_Leggings, Leather_Boots, Iron_Sword, Bread|5
Imperial Legate: Iron_Chestplate, Iron_Leggings, Iron_Boots, Iron_Sword, Bread|5
I would suggest just combining these 2 classes or just switching them up a bit. For the map terrain there's still some noticeable spots that's been world edited. Then for the map size I'm kind of questioning if this map will even work on AoD. I don't really like that map that much either it just kind of seems simple. Sorry 0 for me.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Imperial Legate: Iron_Chestplate, Iron_Leggings, Iron_Boots, Iron_Sword, Bread|5
I would suggest just combining these 2 classes or just switching them up a bit. For the map terrain there's still some noticeable spots that's been world edited. Then for the map size I'm kind of questioning if this map will even work on AoD. I don't really like that map that much either it just kind of seems simple. Sorry 0 for me.

Sal and Jub said 112x112 would work.... And those kits were supposed to reflect the Light Armor Warriors, and the Heavy armor warriors. iiDeathCookies and I can try to fix up the terrain, and I guess we could add a couple speed pots to the Light armor one, if that would make a difference. I really hope you can lean into a +1, I think the map has a lot of elements not seen on many AoD maps :D

nitasu987

Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

nitasu987

Reaction score
  • Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
It's slightly small, but I like it. It would work well for 5-6 people, but with a full server, this could be a bit chaotic. Also, the Imperial Legate kit is, as a few have said, overpowered.
As of now, 0.

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
As Ealev said, it's quite small. Is there more to it than what we are seeing? Looks like it would be a rather quick round and it's a little too simple. I see maybe 3 buildings and a few tents surrounded by a gate. Add some things! Make it stand out from the other AoD maps, be creative. For now it is a 0.

It is a good map, though, and I would like to say good job to you three!

nitasu987

Reaction score
Thanks guys! The reason it's small is because, well, it is. It's no fun to have a whole round of campers, right? So this is meant to be an action-packed map like PoolHall, Narrows, etc.

Legate is still OP? I edited out the Iron Leggings, if that helps. Hope you guys can lean to a +1! Also, there's a little underground segment too. You can get to it by going to the birch shack

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Ya my screen shoots are derping can't upload them. But anyways the terrain still has a WE kind of feel to it. I can't really explain it that well :p but it should be allright now.

Status
Not open for further replies.