AoD - Accepted Iggish's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggish

Reaction score
In Game Name: Iggish

Ontime on the server: Roughly 3.5 days
I was also extremely active in AoD 1.

Why I would like the rank: I would like the rank as with this rank, I could try to and hopefully increase playcount on Army of Darkness by enticing players on with the prospect of playing their favourite maps. We all know that too often, people do not like a certain map selection and prefer to play their favourites. As a regular on LoP, I would hope to attract other people from the server who had never played AoD before.
I would also like this rank as while it is not a staff rank which I feel I'm not ready for yet on any server let alone AoD for a number of reasons, if I became a Helper then I would try to (as the name suggests) help the server in my own way. I have played on this community for ages now and have never really given back to it so hopefully with this opportunity, I could help some people.

Anything else I think would be useful: I would like to add in support of my application that while I have 3.5 days ontime on AoD, in addition to that I have days more on Create where I built maps for AoD. Also, I know that I have not been that active recently because of LoP and while AoD will now significantly become a priority for me again, I will still play LoP regularly so don't expect me to always be on AoD just for the sake of it! I also have a shitty YT channel which may attract like one player a year.
Thanks for reading,
Iggy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.