If you could live...

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
For all those saying pokemon... Ever thought about the constant threat of darkrai, misdreavus etc. ?
I don't know about anyone else (I also don't know about the threat so I may as well stop talking at this point) but if the world we live in didn't have Internet (if it was different, like the question asks) I would love to be a hero. A champion figure among the people, the legendary Keyblade wielder, the savior of Tyria, the Wyvern Knight they write poems about, the Pokemon Trainer to stop Raquaza - I'd want adventure in my life more than anything. This might be some of the reasoning behind answers, but also I might just be crazy for even going at this angle

Doxxieh

Reaction score
Well darkrai puts people into horrible nightmares that can only be ended by the lunar wing from cresselia, and misdreavus just scares people. But i forgot to mention dusknoir, it takes children. But yeah i see what you mean

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
Well darkrai puts people into horrible nightmares that can only be ended by the lunar wing from cresselia, and misdreavus just scares people. But i forgot to mention dusknoir, it takes children. But yeah i see what you mean
You DO know that those are legendaries, right?
They don't come out on an all out rampage going nuts everywhere you know.
(excluding misdreavus and dusknoir. And i also know the threats and all.)

Doxxieh

Reaction score
I was just pointing out that at any time, someone could be put in a nightmare for weeks/months/years before a lunar wing is found. And yes, i know darkrai is a legendary

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Mabinogi.

I just adore the world set in Mabinogi. Plus, I could be 10 forever!* Because, hey, being short is awesome.

You also can't die. Well, technically, you can, but you get revived.

If anything, one thing that would be awesome is that all games (as long as they're connected to the internet) were connected in some way. I mean, seriously, that'd be flippin' awesome. xP

*As long as I rebirth every chance I have, or use 10-year-old potions.

Edit : And when I say Mabinogi, I mean pre-Vindictus Mabinogi, where I can be a Milletian, instead of just a typical human. :p

Reaction score
omg guysh I'm such a COD fanboy I would live in the COD universe and I could quick-shcope and no-shcope forever and ever! and if I die I could just reshpawn and den I could quick-shcope some more and it would be super kewl and my name could be XxXxXxXxXxmLg1337Sn1p3RxXxXxXxXxXxX and everyone would think I was sooooooo kewl.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
That's a tough one for I either wanna say the Battlefield universe or the Mario universe who doesn't love a good turtle smashing and eating mushrooms and getting bigger because of them?