ideas for a city/clan theme

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
How about we make 1 kingdom, and others are bandits. There is a king, a council of 6 + the king. Then there are the king's personal guards, then warriors, and finally craftsmen, villagers and tradesmen.
Seriously tho, just 1 kingdom where everyone is together. Who doesn't want to be under the king's rule, can form as bandits in clans.

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
I'll just live in solitude, make my fort and call it ''The Brotherhood of Steel IV''. I'll try to make it on a high spot, like a mountain. So I have a nice view of the landscape. The purpose of my fort is easy. Shelter for those who travel along, rooms for those who want to join and safety for those who seek help! It'll be like the fightersguild in Primordia, but better! and... and... and... [Malacath keeps talking for 30 minutes about his ideas]

Short story : freedom, awesome fort, epicness and solitude!

• Winner
Reactions: Stieben

NamelessHero

Reaction score
As the castle walls raise above the ground so shalt thine spines chill at the sight of thousands of arrows raining upon thee from the hellish towers. Then shalt we spread as the scourge of humanity, and you shall know fear as our countless outposts stare thy down as the restless creeper stares its pray. So shalt thine diamond armors break upon contact with our swords, and thine bodies vanish in a blink of an eye. And so shalt begin the thousand years of blood.

On a side note we may need Raz back.