Ice Rink Player-Made Events

Shocker

Reaction score
Welcome to the Ice Rink, where NatureDragonWolf and I will be hosting player-made fun nights.

This is the inside of the Ice Rink

Another fun thing to do is find the secret but scary basement! HINT: Look around the corners of the pathway.

The Basement

If you're hungry, you can grab a bite from the buffet! We have plenty of cake, but you're allowed to bring your own food.

The Buffet

We have another secret, the recording studio! HINT: Around the corners, like before

The Recording Studio

We have many more stuff! Here are some details:

How to get there: Go to esper and walk to your left, or keep following the moon when it rises.

VIP Acess: VIP costs 5 emeralds. VIPs get early access into the Ice Rink, they have permission to get into the Ice Rink Fortress and can test new stuff!

Time: 12:00 GMT (midnight)

EDIT: This week's event: Ice Skating!

I hope to see you there! From Shocker6666 and NatureDragonWolf.

W

Wimali

Looks very nice :D
I'd like to be at one of those events kind of things, but I don't play JtE...
RECREATE IT IN ROF NOW. OKAY THANKS.

• Haha
Reactions: Shocker
D

Deleted member 4601

For the VIP...
Does 5 emeralds make you VIP forever?

W

Wimali

Shocker , your cooltext image was removed. They only store it for about an hour, and then permanently remove it from their databse :p

I'd recommend re-making it, downloading it, and then uploading it at imgur.com so it won't get deleted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Shocker

Shocker

Reaction score
Thank you for all who came to the ice rink! The next event is: Ice Hockey! We hope to see more people there! We're currently adding more stuff like a spleef arena. The event will be at Sunday 10:00am GMT +10. And VIP's are now available to buy! If you want to buy one, we're going to sell them at our villager, "Official Ice Rink Villager"