Ice is melting!?

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
"Ice will also melt into water if the light level immediately next to it on any side is sufficiently high (greater than 11), from light sources other than sunlight."

From Minecraft Wiki.

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Did you dabble with the WorldGuard Configs? Or wiiiith something else?

Maybe it's just the end of Winter?
Worldguard seems to still have icemelt disabled ._. and seems to be working for everything else (leaf decay, etc.)

CODEWORD BROKEN REFRIGERATOR :3 i'll look into it if it effects the new map, the old one isn't really a priority.

Edit - just tested, ice block surrounded by 4 torches. It did just fine ._. must have been a one off thing?

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Worldguard seems to still have icemelt disabled ._. and seems to be working for everything else (leaf decay, etc.)

CODEWORD BROKEN REFRIGERATOR :3 i'll look into it if it effects the new map, the old one isn't really a priority.

Edit - just tested, ice block surrounded by 4 torches. It did just fine ._. must have been a one off thing?
Well, according to snowma - it's all just boobs. (http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/smp-post-your-chests.9292/#post-142944 )

LEGOMAN2134

Reaction score
someone broke the barrier and so it started melting and water got into the lava pool :p i fixed it all now it should be fine

Olix

Reaction score
I also noticed random snowblocks were breaking and converting into snowball items. I was using them as the walls for my plot and they randomly started doing that...