I need help!

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Need a staff member?
We now have a ticketsystem to help you out more efficient!

Commands:

/ticket <description> - Open a help ticket. Please be as concise as needed (no "THIS GRIFF" but "I think this chest was stolen from, player abc has access but noone else") and request the ticket at the place you need the staff to check it

/tickets - View all your tickets
/checkticket # - Check the status of one of your tickets
/closeticket # - Close a ticket if it was solved before staff was needed

Staff will check open tickets when they join the server. That means: Feel free to open a ticket and leave the server if there is no Trusted+ around - they will check it once they join!

We hope this helps all parties! :D

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Could you explain a bit more in depth? Does it send a notice to all staff members, or does it get added to some sort of list...?
It will be added to a list that is only accessible for staff members (Trusteds and above).
When you make the ticket the staff member will be teleported to the place where you made the ticket, so even when you are offline it would make it easy for us to help you out!

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
This is true genius.
Also, you said above that this ticket system will teleport the staff to the exact spot, will this make trusteds able to teleport there too?
A) We asked the dev to also add a command for staff to teleport back to the place they came from, so Trusteds don't have to always walk back / buyspawn, die, etc.

B) Abuse of this teleport command by Trusteds will be hunted down. You may not ask a friend to make a ticket so that you get a free teleport to them. If anyone is found doing that, they will be demoted on the spot and not be allowed into a staff position on any Blocktopia Server ever again.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
B) Abuse of this teleport command by Trusteds will be hunted down. You may not ask a friend to make a ticket so that you get a free teleport to them. If anyone is found doing that, they will be demoted on the spot and not be allowed into a staff position on any Blocktopia Server ever again.
Well that does seem only fair. Lets just hope it won't come to this.

D

DarkHender

Need a staff member?
We now have a ticketsystem to help you out more efficient!

Commands:

/ticket <description> - Open a help ticket. Please be as concise as needed (no "THIS GRIFF" but "I think this chest was stolen from, player abc has access but noone else") and request the ticket at the place you need the staff to check it

/tickets - View all your tickets
/checkticket # - Check the status of one of your tickets
/closeticket # - Close a ticket if it was solved before staff was needed

Staff will check open tickets when they join the server. That means: Feel free to open a ticket and leave the server if there is no Trusted+ around - they will check it once they join!

We hope this helps all parties! :D
Oooh! This sounds very useful, if only I could get on Elysium. I can't wait to have trouble for once to see how it works xD

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Cool, this plugin is back to SMP after one year :D

Indeed its very useful ;)
Isn't this better than what we had before? I don't think staff could teleport to the location of the created ticket, and they had to have the person who made the ticket online in order to even teleport.

Surely, this is more of an upgraded return, much like most of our SMP servers from Blocktopia. ;)

• Agree
Reactions: zezmi and Notme

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Isn't this better than what we had before? I don't think staff could teleport to the location of the created ticket, and they had to have the person who made the ticket online in order to even teleport.

Surely, this is more of an upgraded return, much like most of our SMP servers from Blocktopia. ;)
Actually you could teleport to the location, but knowing what the hell even went on was the issue. As most tickets only had "omg greif greif" or "someone stole from me illegaly" (as this was used in primo days)
A) We asked the dev to also add a command for staff to teleport back to the place they came from, so Trusteds don't have to always walk back / buyspawn, die, etc.
YES YES Good lord being a trusted and fixing up the issue then standing around in another nation to wander and not wanting to raid or explore sucked. (as the fact that getting a teleport into the inner walls of a city and then just raiding was bad m'kay) Big thanks as always to the dev and devs who keep things a'blocking.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
Actually you could teleport to the location, but knowing what the hell even went on was the issue. As most tickets only had "omg greif greif" or "someone stole from me illegaly" (as this was used in primo days)
I was going to mention this issue in my prior post, as well.

People will have to be more descriptive, especially if they plan on logging off after issuing their ticket, otherwise staff won't exactly know what the heck to do.

Reactions: Lee_scar

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I was going to mention this issue in my prior post, as well.

People will have to be more descriptive, especially if they plan on logging off after issuing their ticket, otherwise staff won't exactly know what the heck to do.
Dem fighting words. The reply you made seemed stand-off-ish, but then again its really hard to get emphasis from text in certain regards. Though heres to hoping that it won't come down to people using it stupidly, aye?

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
Dem fighting words. The reply you made seemed stand-off-ish, but then again its really hard to get emphasis from text in certain regards. Though heres to hoping that it won't come down to people using it stupidly, aye?
Oh, don't get your hopes up.

This is the internet. There's always that one person; be it on purpose, or because of their ignorance.