I HONESTLY NEED MORE MUSIC

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
OK SO SOMETIMES WHEN I'M ON TEAMSPEAK I'M SURE YOU GUYS CAN HEAR HOW LOUD MY MUSIC IS IN THE BACKGROUND

I NEED MUSIC TO FUNCTION

LITERALLY SUBSCRIBED TO OVER 140+ CHANNELS ON YOUTUBE THAT JUST SHOW ME EMERGING EDM MUSIC

WITH THAT BEING SAID, I'M RUNNING LOW ON MY RATIONS OF SOUND AND NEED MORE SUGGESTIONS

I'M REALLY INTO HARDCORE STUFF, DRUM AND BASS, DRUMCORE, DARKSTEP, STUFF THATS OVER 200BPM, THE NORMAL STUFF, GLAMSTEP, MAXIMALISM, TRIPHOP, AMBIENCE, CHILLOUT, VIBES, YOU KNOW, THE HAPPY SOUNDING STUFF

I WILL SHOW YOU GUYS A SELECTION OF STUFF I'VE LISTENED TO RECENTLY AND ENJOYED
RECENTLY I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO THESE AND THIS AND THAT AND THOSE

IF YOU NEED ANYMORE INFO ON SHIT I LISTEN TO PLEASE ASK, BUT LINK AWAY TO MUSIC, I WILL EITHER TELL YOU I'VE HEARD IT BEFORE AND HAVE IT OR PRAISE YOU LIKE MY THIRDBORN CHILD

EDIT:
STUFF BELOW HERE ARE JUST LINKS TO MUSIC THAT I JUST LISTENED TO AND IS COOL SOUNDING
dexter's lab, going sick m8
yo i have all of uppermost's albums, #jelly
candyland has a sick remix of a kill paris song, wubwub mode

Reaction score
Website
example.iana.org

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I can try to recommend you some artists in the Electronic genre. I tend to go by genre before artist, so I can show you some of these and you can go from there. I've arranged them by intensity, with the first video being the most mild. I take no responsibility if any of these videos are inappropriate, I only grabbed them for their music! Also links because forum can't handle over 5 videos.

Industrial + Rock = Industrial Rock

Nine Inch Nails - The Good Soldier

Industrial + Metal = Industrial Metal

Rammstein - Wo Bist Du

Industrial + Electronic + EBM= Agrotech

Combichrist - This Shit Will Fuck You Up

Reactions: crashb23