i have a suggestion

supersurprise

Reaction score
i would like it if you would add the block to hen you buy a weapon such as buy a pistol and it says in the description to place medium gray cloth to use

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, that is actually a really good idea! The only problem is that some people won't buy it first and will just ask "how do pistol!?1" but those who take the first initiative and go to buy it will definitely benefit off of it. Of course, some people won't see it and it may clog up a line of chat for people who know exactly how to use it. Nevertheless, this is an amazing idea and I really, really, really hope it is implemented. Nice :D

supersurprise

Reaction score
Wow, that is actually a really good idea! The only problem is that some people won't buy it first and will just ask "how do pistol!?1" but those who take the first initiative and go to buy it will definitely benefit off of it. Of course, some people won't see it and it may clog up a line of chat for people who know exactly how to use it. Nevertheless, this is an amazing idea and I really, really, really hope it is implemented. Nice :D
thanks! i thought it was a good idea too

Inon

Roses are red, violets are blue
Donor
Reaction score
I don't see the point to be honest. People won't know how to use the command to buy weapons without having gone through the tutorial or been told to look at /itemhelp pistol. The majority of people who get confused as to what block to place are the ones who can't be bothered to read the available help in the first place. This'll probably end up being a nuisance

• Agree
Reactions: properu

supersurprise

Reaction score
ok implement it if you think it is good, but i like it because it says what item to use when i BUY it, instead of having to do /itemhelp rocket or something

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
ok implement it if you think it is good, but i like it because it says what item to use when i BUY it, instead of having to do /itemhelp rocket or something
No thanks. I don't want to have my screen/logs spammed with the three/four lines of help each and every time I buy a/some weapon(s).

Much simpler to just use /itemhelp if you forget.

• Agree
Reactions: pjaj