I guess

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
I already know the Internet is composed of trolls. I know that I'm temporarily back and breaking some circumstances but I was reminded about my family's leadership's interest in Primordia and how it is almost collapsing. I'm not back on Blocktopia. I'm only back to tie strings.

Further into your comment, I feel it's necessary. I already stated that there were more things than trolls making to leave Blocktopia as the first choice. The trolls were actually second on the list of why I felt the need to leave. I also understand that there is good in Blocktopia, but we need to come back to the first thought that made this leave occur; the first thought is being hated in my own family. Not saying that my leaders hate me, but rather a select few in Gaia. I'm not handing names as Chicka said and I don't want this to turn into some drama scene.

Understand that I am leaving as I was primarily regarded as a mad man in my own family.

Yours,​
gettinthere​
Tie strings ?_?

Meh, yes the government in the family is falling apart. Several of the council left and when I asked Number about his inactivity he responded to me with this-

Numberplay said:
Sorry if I'm inactive. I've been greatly demotivated on Primordia and i stopped playing in the server since Christmas. I was thinking on coming back in CMP after a while if I get back some motivation but not in SMP. If you want to make decisions by yourself before the next leader is chosen, go ahead because I truthfully don't plan on coming back yet.
So now it's really just me and Shadow until we get a new leader.

And if you really thought you were hated in the family, you could've just made an application to change your family. Maybe a few people didn't like you. So? That's their opinion of you, just ignore it and go with the flow, brah~
But uh, you have frustrated me before, and some others at times. But it's better to just put it behind us, no?

Reactions: Summer10

Pizzamoves

Reaction score
It's sad man. As we were good friends (I hope) on the classic build, It's horribe to see you go. Like it's been happening, blocktopia isn't what it was. What I mean is that alot of my friends for example nomsahoy. It's no fun just playing with a bunch of newbies. On the old build, it was a fun, because there was a circle of regulars. Hell, the only one I now know that hasn't left is Boredchicka.
Oh, and for the trolls, total bullshit dude. To get trolled that hard, is not usual even stupid. Think of trolls as little 12 years old attention whores.
I announced my end a while ago, and am kinda mad.