I can't believe this is happening again.

winner87956

Charlie Sheen Version 87956
Reaction score
Sadly my life has became very busy lately from school to family to homework etc. The past weeks I haven't been active, I was thinking about resigning and decided to. For the next months I will be very VERY busy, but I will try to make a weekly or monthly visit by just saying hi or playing a round or two. I'm sorry but I might be back in the summer time. I hope to come back soon, bye! :|

GrantaClause

Santa's Evil Twin
Reaction score
WINNER. NOOOO! :(

No...just...no. Not again! You will be very missed; make sure you pop by often like you said, and reapply this summer. ;~;
I can't take any more resignations from people I know well.

Reactions: winner87956

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
I'm sorry to see you go and I'll miss you on the server, but it's understandable. Schoolwork needs to take priority, and you've done a great job of staffing the server; thank you.

I hope I'll see you on the server again in the summer.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
It's sad to see you go again, but as others have said, education is more important, so best of luck with all your school work and your life in general.
You were a great staff member, and hopefully you'll return to us again in the future. But until then, take care and good luck! :)

Reaction score
It's sad to see you go again, but as others have said, education is more important, so best of luck with all your school work and your life in general.
You were a great staff member, and hopefully you'll return to us again in the future. But until then, take care and good luck! :)
You will be missed winner. MISSED I SAY! ;)